1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No alcohol March

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by madniel91, Mar 8, 2020.

1. madniel91

madniel91 Fapstronaut

Today I realised that it has now been one week since I drank last time, and this also coïncides with the beginning of March. So, together with stopping PMO, I will also stop drinking alcohol until end of march.

I don't consider myself as an alcoholic, but I often drink to much at parties, and I sometimes drink a beer during weekdays. I am a sports person (Jogging and Gym) and I'm sure alcohol haves a negative impact on my performance. With avoiding alcohol, I will also avoid to relapse because I am drunk or something like that.

If anyone wants to follow me in this alcohol free March, feel free to comment so we can share our progress here.

2. I stopped drinking alcohol before I turned 30 (over 30 years ago). I have the very occasional drink, maybe once every two months with friends with a meal, but never more than a glass of wine. I have never regretted this decision.

madniel91 likes this.