No ejaculation for 90 days or longer

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by nfpexperiment, Jan 19, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So is it possible to not ejaculate for 90 days or longer ? Not even wetdreams ejaculation ?

Br,
    Nfp

2. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

It most certainly is. If you transmute the sexual energy then the wet dreams issue will start to go away.

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  3. nfpexperiment

How to transmute ?

4. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

1. Switch attention from thoughts of a lustful nature into something different.
    2. Breathing exercise.
    (Mantras also help with this).

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  5. nfpexperiment

6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

As of this week I'm one year without cumming in any form so yes, it's very possible. I'm actually starting to wonder if something is wrong with me as I think I should at least be having a wet dream occasionally but I'm feeling pretty good overall so not too worried yet.

7. nfpexperiment

The best way to know is doctor checkup blood measurement etc I suppose ?

8. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

f
    Yes, wet dreams can be prevented through transmutation of sexual energy. A mantra can also be chanted before sleep for extra protection.

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  9. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I had a checkup last summer and all my blood work came out A-OK. I do have low testosterone (in the low 300s) so maybe that's why my body doesn't create enough excess semen to cause wet dreams. I didn't specifically bring it up with my doctor.

10. I went for over six months without MO, and I was not having wet dreams either. The only time I remember having a WD was after I had seen some young people making out and getting busy in the dark. To me, this clearly linked the thoughts with what came afterward.

If you are not choosing to think sexual thoughts, I would expect the WD frequency to be much reduced. I don't think, however, that every person is the same. If you eat meat, you probably get more hormones in your diet to influence things. I'm vegetarian, so am undisturbed in that regard.

I was experiencing so-called "blue balls" (epididymal hypertension) for seemingly days at a time, and was wishing for the natural release of a WD--so in my case, I felt disadvantaged by not having one. In any case, I know I went for at least five months without any release whatsoever. Thoughts and diet both likely played a part in the no WD department.

JeanMarc likes this.
  11. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Yes these worries I had as well in 200 and 300 days streaks. No wet dreams. The worries were unfounded as I discovered laters.

The only strange thing is, after such a long streak, where u fell just a tiny bit better every day.. u get used to this feeling.. and forget how u felt before the streak.

Just a few orgasms will remind u harshly.. at least thats how it was for me. Always. I call it the comedown, and damn its bad and dire

12. Target2024

Target2024 New Fapstronaut

What practice help to you ,not having wet dream for 200 to 300 days

13. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

No fantasy, killing lustful ideas the moment they emerge

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  14. El lobo 11

El lobo 11 Fapstronaut

Hola me podras mas informacion sobre eso porfa o no tienes alguien que viste con el que te basaste?

15. El lobo 11

El lobo 11 Fapstronaut

16. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

My only problem is semen leakage in urine otherwise ive gone for over 90 days without ej

17. El lobo 11

El lobo 11 Fapstronaut

18. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Never had a wet dream. SR for almost a year now.

uplift likes this.
  19. Target2024

Target2024 New Fapstronaut

How ??
    How????????????
    ????????????
    ?????????????
    ?????????

Yes I Can Man likes this.
  20. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Not everyone has wet dreams.