1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No PMO=Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by latinboypr, Sep 13, 2017.

1. I've been fat my whole life for the simple obvious reason of eating unhealthy and being lazy. Since November last year I've started eating well and exercising, and I've lost over 50 LBS. But I don't think I could've gone this far if it wasn't for nofap.

The motivation factor, the extra energy, motivates me to continue to exercise with no excuses, but I've noticed that on my relapses, all motivation goes away and I rather sit and do nothing than exercise.

I've come to realize that if I want to continue successfully losing weight, I have to stick to my no PMO lifestyle.

If you're struggling with overweight, I recommend you educate yourself with how to eat well, discipline yourself to eat right and exercise daily, while you're on nofap, and I tell you, it makes you feel so good you don't want to stop.

Good luck everyone.

2. what are your go to snacks when you're feeling in need of appetizers!?

3. Substitute unhealthy snacks with healthy ones, like fruit for example. I know it may seem dull compared to chips and chocolate bars, but when you condition yourself to like something in time you just end up loving it. I eat apples every day when I get hungry.

4. Things I do...

1-Bad carbs like white bread, buy whole wheat products instead

2-Sugar is bad end of story, either buy honey or sweeteners.

3-No candy or sodas, anything that contains sugar. Drink lots of water.

4-White rice, if you eat rice every day try cutting it down to once or twice a week.

5-Less dairy animal protein, if you eat a lot of pork, chicken, try and cut back and eat fish instead.

6-Eat lots of vegetables

7-And do a lot of exercise.