1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

no smartphone,computer, tv, music for 2 days

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by mrguy621, May 13, 2020.

1. mrguy621

mrguy621 Fapstronaut

on my 14 day of nofap i decided to try something like dopamine detox.
    i stopped 99% of my usage of my phone (using 10 minutes is 2 days), and tv: 2 minutes in 2 days.
    usually i spend 1 hour each day listenning to music and walking, this 2 days, i didn't listen to music at all.
    i spent my time doing meditations, cold showers, reflecting about my life, and writing a little journal as my thoughts. and also working in a personal programming project (i used my pc almost only for programming, and doing my project).

i can tell you now this is tough as hell!
    i knew that i had a problem with fapping, i didn't know i am such an addict to all the electric devices.
    my progress at my project was improved, but i did find myself touching my self more.
    it was so hard, no dopamine at all, that i found my self touching myself fully erected, i was not even close to an orgasm so i don't count it as a relapse... but i don't like the fact that i did it.

make sure you are mentally prepared for a dopamine detox when you are already on NoFap