NoFap is the way to your new life!! New Beginnings

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Life Project, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Life Project

Life Project Fapstronaut

Warriors! I haven't posted anything for awhile, so I wanted to come on here to give a quick update on what's happening with NoFap and life. If you don't know me, I just turned 28m, and I've been using pmo since about 14. Warning, I'll be talking about some interactions with women, so if you don't want to read that, then click off. It's been crazy this time around.. I hope this gives you a bit of motivation to keep going! I've reached 30+ days a few times before, but this time it's been fun to sit back and see all the things that are happening/benefits. The last two weeks, I've talked and inserted myself in the dating game with two beautiful girls that go to the gym I go to. It was so funny how it went down.. The first girl, I saw her at the gym a few times, bad chick. Last week, I saw her again. This time, I caught her staring at me, and we held eye contact for while. Imo, she could sense my confidence and calmness. She walked herself to an outer room to do deadlifts. I followed her and set up next to her and had a great convo! Second girl was when it gets kinda hilarious, and all I can do is laugh and say, 'women attraction bruh.. lol'. I was stretching in an outer room in the gym. One of the baddest chicks in the gym made her way to the same room. Now, this room is extremely small and hardly anyone uses it. I looked up and saw her coming my way, I wasn't mad that's for sure. I'm not going into detail, but just know that she was making quite obvious that she was trying to get my attention. Unfortunately, in the moment, I was really struggling with flatline symptoms, just feeling down, brain-fogged, dead d*ck, and definitely didn't want to talk to no one. I couldn't walk away from this one, come on now! So even though I wasn't feeling it, I talked to her and tried to let her know how I felt even amidst the fog. I hadn't approached girls like that in almost 3 years. I have this deep sense of confidence and swagger starting at day 10. Confidence and boldness and being cool, calm, and collected. Not to mention the physical benefits. Women attraction is real. Women pick up on this. It's in their nature to want a guy who's confident and knows he's the prize, not her. It's stunning what starts to happen once you distance yourself from this bigotry and filth and actually use your sexual energy to pursue, whether that's with women or your grind. Stay on that grind, read more, study more, work out more, grind harder. Get on a solid NoFap streak, that's the foundation. You start grinding and they'll start chasing. We can't do this no more kings!! There's a whole world out there, we were put on this world for a reason! Let's start living like it.

Nathan4, bushid0, Hakaishin and 2 others like this.
  2. tuntun97

tuntun97 New Fapstronaut

Congrat to your progress! Your first step is huge.
    But in my opinion, it just first step to the normal world.
    Woman attract is real, but only their attention. If you wanna success with woman, your core value is important. Your job, your skill, your life, your money, looks, how you communicate....that's the core to make you success with woman, nf is just a tool to boost all of that.
    So keep going and wish you the best.

Nathan4 and Life Project like this.
  3. Life Project

Life Project Fapstronaut

Thank you for those words bro. You're right. There's a lot of factors that go into it. Just gotta be patient and let those things manifest slowly.

4. onestepcloser

onestepcloser Fapstronaut

All nofappers are kings who join hands together in alliance to create the NoFap Empire.
    Thanks for your story. I get stronger!

Life Project and RawrUrFace like this.
  5. Protea

Protea New Fapstronaut

thx for post)

Life Project likes this.