1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

I am getting these results on NoFap and also having so much energy. But I am not feeling happy all the time just for small time. All the time I am feeling angry , frightened, stressed, insomniac, Head also pains. Now I am feeling dizzy .So what I think is that on Nofap we get the good results and good future, but from inside it is do painful , someone tell me the solution for this or some way or better answer. Because I am getting these super powers but these are also painful. I am always afraid of the future too

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

That feeling is withdrawal symptoms of being an addict before. Finish the 90 days and then come back again if you ever feel it this way again. No pain no gain.

Enwar and EnterTheMatrix like this.
  3. Emileo Delcarme

Emileo Delcarme Fapstronaut

Definitely withdrawal symptoms. I've had the same mixed emotions while on a previous 100 day streak. What I did learn was to think about positive things while I was feeling negative. My circumstances caused more negative emotion than positive but I didn't allow it my thoughts to linger on the negative.

Youyoung, EnterTheMatrix and Captain! like this.
  4. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Are you depersonnalized?

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  5. Mr. Paudel

Mr. Paudel Fapstronaut

I am also rebooting and have got same feeling. My head is aching from the morning since last 3 days. I am also feeling frightened and and motive less person. I think its due to this rebooting process. Lets fight it. We must not let those bad habits leading us.

6. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Honestly I think a lot of those emotions come out once we give it up man!

7. EnterTheMatrix

I have completed my 90 days , currently on 125th day

Emileo Delcarme likes this.
  8. EnterTheMatrix

Yes

9. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Me too, after a big bad trip on cannabis. Thanks to Nofap, the symptoms has decreased.

10. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

You know matrix, I'm totally relating feeling these exact same emotions. Dopamine is released in our body after an orgasm and we don't get that as much without it. It means that were going to have to address some of our deep seated feelings, and I'm working on that myself. Its tough, but ultimately it needs to be done.

EnterTheMatrix and Mithras like this.
  11. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

But do not worry especially my friend, Nofap will solve all your problems, especially your depersonalization. Holding back your sperm will allow you to feel emotions that you can not feel right now with your dopamine level. Fuck the dopamine and fuck the drugs that affect the brain

12. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Well each of us has different bodily constitutions and different degrees of how sexual drainage has damaged your body so maybe in your case 90 days is not enough for you to fully recover in the said symptoms but anyways continue rebooting its fruit is worth having than the harm of staying in the limbo of refraining then relapse, its a vicious cycle, bodily symptoms is surely guaranteed. Stay strong brother, this kind of fight is worth fighting for.

13. Casey54

Casey54 Fapstronaut

Hey brother. Just checked out your post as i have had depersonalization as well. Have you seen any improvements with it or done anything that has helped with the dp ?

14. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

There are some improvements actually regarding depersonalization. On the other hand, I still do not control my thoughts, and I always sometimes have this cerebral fog. But every day I become stronger and stronger.

15. EnterTheMatrix

I am able to control it more than before

16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

What makes you think not masturbating would make you happy?

17. GABALDO

GABALDO Fapstronaut

Energy is just energy, it is neutral in itself, but you may have some pathways in your mind that you need to clean before you can use big ammounts of energy for your own benefit. Don't deffend the anger, don't deffend the sadness, these emotions are pointless and do not support you, go to their root, see what they are made of while you enter a deep meditative state, talk to these emotions and ask them what is the purpose of their existence, and if they are interested on supporting you or not.

NoFap by itself, could be even harmfully, NoFap goes hand in hand with controlling your access to pointless entertainment, doing physical exercices, stretches like yoga, not eating junk, eating less meat, taking cold showers, sleeping well... Etc etc. All these things and more will support you to keep a good dopamine balance in your brain so that you can use your own energy to support yourself.

If you only correct the NoFap side of your life, but remain indulgent in all the rest areas, it may bring even problems to you. Great powers bring great responsibilities. And as I said energy in itself is neutral, you can try some music, you'll see how during in NoFap, you'll have energy to feel any song, for example if you are angry and don't know what to do with it... And you go and listen to your favorite sad song of all time, your NoFap energy will boost the feeling and help you enter inside the song. This you can do it with any song and nay particular emotion

Energy is neutral, but you need a neutral healthy physical body so that your mind is in controll

Mithras likes this.