Number of hours and battles of study challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Nov 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Hours
    Studying is about quality but also quantity. This challenge is about posting daily how many hours you have studied to stay accountable.

Battles
    You can battle with other people studying to see who can study more hours a day or for more days straight certain amount of hours.

2. modern milarepa

3. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

4. modern milarepa

5. modern milarepa

Welcome, let's do this

helloguyz and Revanthegrey like this.
  6. modern milarepa

Day 1 starting now
    November 7th of 2021 at 9:50 am

7. Great i am student at last grade and i must study hard to get high results so i am in
    Today i studied 3 hours and 21 mins

8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

9. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Considering entering! I’m not a student anymore, I am a freelance type designer, but I set myself the goal to finish my current font by December 17th and I need consistency. I can go days without working on it and then binge grind, I’d like my time spent on it to be a little more balanced. To follow my current goal of working 20h on it this month I need to work 45mins a day. But in actual fact I tend to work one hour. Do you feel I would fit here?

10. modern milarepa

Yes, you can join.

11. modern milarepa

I'm a physician studying to become a surgeon

12. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Thanks! Then I’m in. Up to battle someone if anyone’s interested!

13. modern milarepa

We can battle if you want

14. modern milarepa

It could be a one week battle what do you say. And at the end of the week we see who studied or worked the most hours and that person is the winner.

15. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

That sounds like a plan, though I suspect you will win because of the nature of my own goals. But when it comes to stuff like this, I become competitive! Best of luck, excited to hear about both of us accomplishments :)

Oh just thinking of something: my goal is to have worked 7h bare minimum next Sunday. Do you have a specific goal, or just to study as much as possible? If yes, we could see who has managed at the end, and if we both succeeded, who did the most extra time relative to our goals. But that’s more complex!

helloguyz likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

Yeah let's do it goal oriented then. If we both achieved our weekly goal then we both win and if someone is not able to perform it then the other one loses.

I just plan to study as many hours as possible. But I'm going to set a goal then.

Let me think about it. 8hrs a day of study. Even do I have to go to do some things in the week and I don't know if I'm going to get a vasectomy this week.

But I just broke up with my girlfriend in my head, I haven't told her, so now I have more time in my hands.

My goal until next Sunday: 8hrs a day of study so 56hrs of study the all week.

jcl1990, GotCaught and Revanthegrey like this.
  17. modern milarepa

So your goal is 7hrs of work until next Sunday? So 1hr of work a day?

18. I am in.
    Although I have graduated, I have got some self studying goals to accomplish and some online courses to take. I haven’t been able to push myself to do it even though I have had plenty of free time. So yeah, really want to dedicate proper hours to my study goals.
    Starting off with a goal of 10.5 hours this week. That’s 1.5 hours per day. Will try to post progress daily. And if anyone wants to battle, tag me.

Revanthegrey and modern milarepa like this.
  19. modern milarepa

So today I didn’t study I spent the afternoon discussing with my father if I should break up with my girlfriend and I should. Damn, but it was an important decision so it was not all wasted time.

Revanthegrey and Florecer like this.
  20. modern milarepa

Great, maybe @Revanthegrey wants to battle? @L0ngstreak

L0ngstreak, Revanthegrey and Florecer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.