1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Odd timing

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by guyfromtx, Oct 3, 2019.

1. guyfromtx

guyfromtx Fapstronaut

So about a week after my reboot started I met a girl and soon after we really hit it off. I like her, she like's me but we're both kind of getting over someone so it'll be a slow ride before we can think of being "official". Granted I need that slow ride.

So my last gf was basically a human sex toy to me. I hated it because I couldn't control myself and no matter how badly I wanted to end things with her I couldn't and we would end up having sex. Even if she didn't want to I knew how to push her buttons just the right way. It wasn't up to her. I hate that about myself.

Anyway part of me wants to tell her about my journey and part of me says she doesn't need to know yet. I live in fear of relapsing because even if she doesn't know about it I have let her down.

PMO ruined any shot of having a normal relationship. I find myself between a rock and a hard place because I feel like I shouldn't date as to avoid the female body until I've abstained for x amount of time, but on the other hand dating the right person may help me along.

2. EliasK

EliasK New Fapstronaut

My advise, my friend, is to try doing PM, dating is a big part of life and you dont want to miss that.