1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ofra fucked my life.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelplessPleaseHelp?, Jan 4, 2020.

1. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Ofra fucked my life.

Yes. This is the story.

A woman named Ofra messed with my brain. She was my lecturer in a course in the university and since then I never could take her out of my brain. It is very sad because it is fucking my life but the truth is I want to finish this. I don't want it to be an issue anymore. I want everybody to know about this story because I want it out of my head.

When I was in the university I did a course about developmental psychology which measured my abilities in understanding the development of small children. Yes. This was the course. In the end of the course I had an exam, which I took the second date of it because I had other exam three days earlier and I only left two days to learn to this exam. I had the option to letting go this date because I did reservation in the army so I could do another date later. In my country we are allowed to do two dates of exam.

So I took the exam and I got a grade. I was ok with the grade but not too happy. I wanted a bit more. So I went to object about the grade but I didn't get a raise.

Eventually I decided to take another exam in order to improve my grade (as I have said, in my country we are allowed to do 2 exams).

Anyway, I arrived to the second exam and I did not get a better grade but lower.

This was what changed my life. Since then, the name of the lecturer does not leave my brain. It is very weird but it is happening and I am the one who suffer from it.

What I want to do now is to release it from my brain. It happened almost four years ago. (3 years and 9 months). (April 2016). Now, I don't want it to be an issue anymore.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

3. Wow, your logic is 10/10! :eek:

gordie likes this.
  4. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Well she wrote a fucking hard test man. Real hard. And my chance to succeed in it was low. I didn't do much worse then the first test. Maybe this is one of the reason it hurt so much. It affected my average almost a little and did not matter too much. But the feeling of failure is so big and it's still following me to this day.
    I wish I didn't have to deal with it. It is so shameful to admit that I'm letting my mind suffering me so much. It's a turture. A real turture.

For now, I think that the only way to overcome it is to achieve other goals in different fields. Maybe this will make me feel better.
    What do you think?

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Remember that episode in Drake & Josh when Josh ran over Ofra?

6. You use "Yes. This is" or "Yes. This was" twice as if this is some shocking story. I've seen a guy here who claimed to have problems with sex addiction (to the point of committing date rape), a guy here who had sexual thoughts about his children and wanted to kill himself for it, a guy that got so horny on his streak, he was desperately worried that he was going to rape a girl, a guy that molested his brother while said brother was sleeping, a girl that was married to a guy jacking off to his cousin, a girl that had issues with sexual abuse from an uncle, a girl with a sex addiction, and you think you're in torture?

Your "suffering" hardly qualifies as such. So you didn't get the grade you wanted. Suck it up and deal with it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

But dude, who else can say the root of their trauma is called Ofra?

8. [​IMG]