1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Okay, i think i'll end up alone anyway..

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by iRebootMyself, Mar 13, 2016.

1. iRebootMyself

iRebootMyself Fapstronaut

Okay, i'll tell you exactly why im saying this.

i'm 22, male, virgin, didn't have any kind of any relationship with girls, fat, big and fat (about 150 KG), and now im dealing with HOCD.
    i didn't talk to any girl before even for work or study purposes, i kinda started to hate them for how they think or act...
    I live in Egypt "Oh god i hate this fucking country", i hate the people here, stucking in this third world country "no drama", and yes im Egyptian.
    can't even think to sleep with a prostitute because of my weight..

i just wrote this to get it off my chest.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  2. What's stopping you from changing all of that?

3. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Stop thinking like that man! Why don't you try and get in shape? It takes a lot of time but with disipline you can get there.
    Don't hate women for ignoring you. They've done nothing wrong. They are not obligated to give you their attention
    You're going good on NoFap. Now start working out and eating healthy.

4. iRebootMyself

Man, im not hating them because of that, i hate their acts, all the people not just females ...
    i already started a diet and i workout sometimes, but i don't believe that would work anyway...
    yeah i know negative feels is taking over me,but yeah im trying anyway

5. No-one can help someone in a state of self-pity and loathing. Until you want to improve your life, you're going to stay where you are right now. If you simply stop eating more than 1500 calories a day, you will see massive changes. Do you think that's doable?

WarriorScarr and ekoluomu like this.
  6. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

1500 calories a day is not enough. He should stick to a diet that is satisfying rather than eating 1500 calories and go to binge eating junk food.

7. iRebootMyself

Thanks guys I'll try everything, I'll get out of this shit hole :)

8. Lesoldat

Lesoldat Fapstronaut

The best thing is when you are totally conscious about the problem and when there's real solutions ;) Let's just take action !