OnePunchMan Workout Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Apr 25, 2020.

1. I'm sure most of us might have not heard of our bald caped hero, but all you need to know, as the name goes, is that he's a hero that deals with enemies in one punch. Literally!!
    The original workout looks something like this.....(read left to right)
    [​IMG]
    Now I'm sure you're thinking that it is ridiculous to do it all from day 1. Well, truth be told, the workout ain't that hard in itself but can be pretty handful if you're outta shape.
    So here's the solution to it,
    LEVEL 1: 10 PU, 10 SU, 10 SQ, 1K.
    LEVEL 2: 20 PU, 20 SU, 20 SQ, 2K.
    LEVEL 3: 30 PU, 30 SU, 30 SQ, 3K.
    LEVEL 10: 100 PU, 100 SU, 100 SQ, 10K!!
    Well, you get the basic idea. You can start out slow. At level 3 or level 4 if you're decently fit or maybe at level 1 if you're horribly out of shape. But you must do it!! The trick to it is that there is no trick. You simply need to do it every single day. This can also help you with your NoPMO as you will be building new neuron links related to consistency, discipline and self control. I urge you to pair it up with your NoPMO because it is a very simple workout that can be done anywhere.
    Now, whatcha waitin' for??
    Get down and do Level 1 workout rn!!

NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER TO WARM UP PROPERLY BEFORE THE WORKOUT TO PREVENT INJURIES. ALSO, DO NOT OVER EXERT YOURSELF. Go at a pace that is comfortable for you, yet challenging enough to keep you on your toes.
    Feel free to comment below if you're joining me!! Also feel free to tell your progress!!

2. Alig232

Alig232 Fapstronaut

Sounds like a great workout plan particularly during quarantine with all of the gyms shut! Let's see how we do bro!!

Deleted Account likes this.