1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

OVER 365 DAYS OF COLD SHOWERS!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by programer, Jun 26, 2016.

1. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

26 is room temperature mate, so that can't be cold. Crank it down and have some fun!

2. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Yeah, I tried it on cold yesterday, that is indeed quite a bit colder than 26°C [​IMG]
    I'm not sure if it'd be good for my health, though. I might get too cold. Keep in mind I'm not too quick at showering (when including cleaning my penis and washing my hair and body), it takes me about 15 minutes.

3. For_The_Crown_^=^=^

For_The_Crown_^=^=^ Fapstronaut

I am definitely going to have to try cold showers

4. Nathan1

Nathan1 Fapstronaut

I've been taking cold showers for over a month now - they are AWESOME!

SLIPZ19 and programer like this.
  5. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

It's cool, the longer you're in the easier it will anyway become as your body starts to adapt. I have sinus and use to suffer from asthma and I've been taking cold showers for over a month and haven't seen felt any signs of feeling sick due to the showers and as far as I'm aware nobody else has reported getting sick. On the contrary, cold showers are actually supposed to build up your immune system as it increases blood circulation every time, so your health should improve...

Dizzy Lotus likes this.