1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Peaceful Warrior

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mark, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

I stumbled upon this fantastic talk by Dan Millman and I had forgotten just how much of a massive influence he was on my younger self until I saw this and it was really good to be reminded. Just wanted to share it...

Dan Millman talk

"Here and now, breathe and relax":cool:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. Cesar

Cesar Fapstronaut

Thank you for the link!

3. bean

bean Fapstronaut

The movie based on his life when he was at UC Berkeley is inspirational as well. We show it to some of our seniors in one of our classes at school.

4. Markguy

Markguy Fapstronaut

Great talk! I read his books in college and heard him speak once. Great reminders. Thank you.

5. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

Im glad people liked this. His books really inspired me when I was younger and I've just passed a copy of 'the way of the peaceful warrior' to my eldest teenage son which I'm sure he will love. Hes already seen the movie a while ago, which is good and does the book justice but the book is so much better. I noticed that its been 'revised' since I read it so I might even read it again myself. Cheers chaps, keep going :)