1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pledging to not ejaculate/have gf before succesful in life.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by sonic123rainbow, Jan 8, 2022.

1. I think person in SR is bound to succeed in life(spiritually and materially), if he/she stays on SR, so no gf before succesfull in my goals(won't say them here, but they're really challenging and haven't even started(being honest, but lacking integrity(person lacking integrity should not be in relationship(I'm not true man since I haven't got this ability yet)))).

Anybody else pledging to do same thing just comment and let me know.
    Btw my goals are really clear, so I know exactly when they're achieved(last goal is to start family not the first one).

I think this will supercharge me, since ik that I'm not getting any sex(idk if I really want to get it at this point) before goals have been met.

Also no PMO or edging(ever(trying to quit, but long term rule is to never use those)).

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  2. rx0

rx0 Fapstronaut

Irrational obsessive behavior

“Before being successful” - red flag brain thinking

IR254 likes this.
  3. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

You can't possibly mean this serious, can you?

4. Yes I do, but being succesfull mainly becoming good at what I want(won't specify here) before going for a relationship. Success = making plan happen. You honestly think I'm fit for a relationship?