1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Pilgrim61

Pilgrim61 Fapstronaut

Not being one to open up to a lot of people, this forum is hard for me. But I know that in the darkness where my secrets hide is a bad place for me to be. So, I'm walking into the light, God's light. I do this as a confession and repentant prayer.

Father, I confess my lack of willpower when it comes to P&M. I am so weak. I know I cannot do this alone. It is through Your strength and Your strength alone that can get me through this. I repent away from these things and ask your forgiveness. Father, renew my mind as I read and study your word. Break the chains. Help me to forgive myself as you have forgiven me. I feel so undeserving of your grace, mercy, and love. Teach me to love myself as you love me. Father, thank you for your Spirit who has guided me through another day.

Father, thank you for these brothers and sisters. Thier openness and honesty has encouraged me more than they will ever know. Bless them as they have blessed me. I love each and every one of them.

Father, I don't know what the road ahead is going to look like, I just pray it isn't too rough or bumpy. Help me stay focused one day at a time. I love you God. I pray all these things in Christ's holy name, Amen.

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
    Matthew 6:34 ESV

2. Matthew 6:33 is good, too. I think it is God's promise to you.

Welcome!

3. Pilgrim61

Pilgrim61 Fapstronaut

Thanks Tao. That's were I'm at in my life. Seeking His kingdom and especially his righteousness first.

Thank you Father for one more day. Tonight was hard, but your strength got me through. I am grateful that you are there for me when I am weak and when I am strong. Thank you Lord. Amen.

@Nati likes this.