1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PSA Ballbusting dangers

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Overcome Vice, Mar 25, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Overcome Vice

Overcome Vice New Fapstronaut

Hi, just a PSA here. I'm not really looking for feedback.

Just want to warn people of the dangers of a subsection of femdom fetish known as ballbusting. I did it hard once with a dom and it left me with chronic pain in my groin for a couple of years. When I was thinking of trying ballbusting I did some research and everyone was pretty much saying that it was low risk. If you are thinking about trying this and you read this post, please learn from my mistake and DON'T DO IT. For all my bros struggling with Femdom let's stop this shit today and live our best lives. I love all you guys.

If you are reading this post and you have pain from ballbusting try myofascial massage and prolotherapy.

2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

femdom is a kind of cult based on pain like some warhammer 40K faction or that hellraiser movie. We evolved for so many thousands of years to AVOID pain and now so many human men pay to have pay inflicted.

pancakebaker99 and F14 like this.