1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PUA

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by autopsyhater, Jan 20, 2020.

1. autopsyhater

autopsyhater Fapstronaut

What do members here think about pickup artistry?

2. Extremely douchey.

3. autopsyhater

autopsyhater Fapstronaut

How is a man supposed to meet women then?

4. by being a human being and saying hello, find mutual interests and talk, PUA is fakery, how can someone build a relationship on smoke?

5. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Pretty fagy. Just learn to be truely confident, fuck learning lines or techniques.

6. parad0x

parad0x Fapstronaut

Best I've found on being a better man with woman is Corey Wayne on YouTube.

Authentic self mastery really

7. autopsyhater

autopsyhater Fapstronaut

I agree. By PUA, I simply meant the act of approaching a woman in the street.

8. autopsyhater

autopsyhater Fapstronaut

Yeah, I agree on authenticity. Like Serpenthold said, there is no point in pretending to be someone your not.

9. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Another vote for Corey Wayne here. He has dozens (maybe 100s) of clips on YouTube and a book or two as well. Robert Glover is another one to check out if you're a victim of Nice Guy syndrome. They're not PUAs but they'll set you straight on what women really want and respond to.

10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Become the best version of yourself, the kind of guy that you would want to date if you were a girl. Be a friendly guy, talk with everybody, joke around, don't be too serious, be bold enough to ask for a phone number or to meet for coffee if a girl shows interest in you. And be self confident enough to walk away if she says no.

If you are spending hours on dodgy forums each evening talking about 'negging' and 'IoAs' etc. then you are trying too hard.

The golden age of PUAs was before everyone was using dating apps and joining meet-up groups etc. It's dead easy to meet people nowadays, go out there and get some dates!