Public complaining on this forum needs to stop! Use the report button

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SuperPowers, Nov 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

The rules need to be changed.

Public complaining needs to stop.

Use the report button!

This is clearly the most highly moderated and strictest forum in all of human existence, one person can't just come along and kick up a stink, especially if not one other person agrees with what he is saying. This is an insult to the moderation team which is on point in accordance with forum guidelines.

I'm not naming names, I'm saying this is happening and it needs to stop, this thread is not related to any one person. I'm saying this needs to stop. If you have a concern, contact NoFap direct.

If a person is going to kick up a stink as we have seen countless times, and nobody is agreeing with this guy, the thread needs to be deleted. Some people like attention and strive on negative energy. I like positive energy. Complaining threads add nothing constructive. And if you don't respect the people here, leave.

On a side note, retain your semen guys, you lose your energy while women gain energy, its not a fair deal. Don't have sex with just anybody, save it for someone who is high value. You can have sex, just don't ejaculate. Its hard, go 90 days before you even think about sex. All the best to my semen retention and NoFap brothers and sisters. And for the girls, don't give the vagina away. Save it for the right guy and then you have more value.

Peace

P.S I'm outta this forum for a while, too much negative energy, never bow to women because this is a problem in our society, men put women on the pedestal and they don't deserve it, that's why semen retention and being selective will increase your value and make you an equal. See her energy, her spirit, her personality, not her ass, or feet god dam it. Feet, really? yeah talking to myself. Stay positive and don't feed the whiners, tell them to show evidence or get outta here, in fact, don't even show evidence, report it and contact NoFap direct.

And if anyone responds to this thread, don't speak about anyone directly, its against forum rules. Just speak about how you agree with the following

1. No public complaining, use the report button and or contact NoFap direct if you have any concerns.
    2. If there is a public complaining thread, they should show evidence or get the hell outta here.
    3. If there is no evidence and not even a single other person agreeing, that thread should be immediately taken down

Now write down 5 things you're grateful of in a personal journal ;)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

How comes you don't take your own advice?

This is just simply not true. NoFap's moderation team consists of volunteers who have their own lives. NoFap has repeatedly plead to mods having too much at their hands and being prone to making mistakes every now and then because of that. In addition to that the rules aren't really that strict anyways. Mostly just "don't be a dick" -type of rules, if even that. So idk what kind of forums you come from or how you've got the idea that NoFap would be highly moderated, but it's just not true.

Deleted Account and kropo82 like this.
  3. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

1) Because I need to make a point. If its okay for one its okay for another

2) It absolutely is the most moderated. And I came from bodybuilding.com. The misc mainly. You wont find a stricter moderation, you can't say shit here! Were treated like children and its not the mods fault, they're just following rules. Its just so far from reality, better not say what you really think, If I called this forum the nanny state for example it would be deleted and I don't know what else, they'll be in contact with you.

4. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

It's okay, I never said it wouldn't be. It's just that in my opinion people should follow their own personal standards even if others don't.

I don't know what to tell you. It just simply isn't.

5. I'm confused. Putting aside the fact that this forum really isn't heavily moderated at all, you're complaining that this forum is highly moderated, but you want to encourage people to use the report button to have it moderated even more?

EDIT: You're also clearly just upset from your posts being held for review in the "I'm Starting To Become Ashamed Of This Community" thread (a thread that needs to die).

This forum at least allows people to engage in discussions that encourage critical thinking and debates about many topics. I used to be in a forum where you couldn't do either very well. No debates about anything academic. Anything that actually was allowed was very carefully watched. And the majority of the members were quite liberal, so I didn't agree with a lot of people there. Swearing wasn't allowed either. That was the first forum I joined I left from feeling muzzled. I unintentionally put a light insult in one of my posts and I recieved a warning and had some privileges on my account removed for 5 days. :\

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2019
  6. inb4 283 replies
    it wont ever end

7. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I'm with @ShadyPerson on this. I use to be a mod on a Harry Potter forum. We were super strict. Anyone claiming as fact something that happened in the films and not in cannon, we demolished them. New members had all their posts quarantined until a moderator had checked them so we were sure that their posts were of sufficient quality and that they had searched the archive. Stack Overflow too, that's way more moderated than here.

8. I used to moderate many types of forums back in the day throughout my youth, and this is honestly one of the most relaxed forums I’ve ever been on.

Considering Alex is secular he could be doing things such as shutting anything religious down and banning anyone he wanted for whatever reason, but he doesn’t do that. Posts and folks that are reported get reviewed by actual moderators instead of just flat out removed because of complaints, so to say this place is heavily restricted is beyond me.

And in terms of how moderation in forums works, it’s up to the host as to what the rules are, and I’ve been on so many heavily censored ones towards most subjects but they amusingly allowed bigotry and other stuff to flourish. Many times I’ve seen the very same people that are whinging about this supposed censorship, not have controversial threads taken down (even though it’s against the rules) and are allowed to keep their posts up. I don’t understand why there’s so much anger over this, if all the stuff they talked about was deleted then aye, but that’s not the case here.

Deleted Account and kropo82 like this.
  9. That’s just one big contradiction, so if this forum is so highly restricted and censorship is running amok, you’re just proposing even more on top of that? With what you’re saying and demanding, you just violated your own rule with your own argument.

You’re only treated like shite if that’s what you’re acting like, I don’t get what the issue is here. Most posts here wouldn’t exist if what you claim was really happening, you should try going to other forums and see how far you get especially with the controversial posts that are still up here.

10. Well, you succeeded in making one hypocritical post anyway. I don't even have words to describe how stupid the reasoning is. And, I think it's a good thing. Lest, I catch some of that.

11. Hello OP, we'll make our own public service announcements if/when it becomes necessary, thanks. Locking this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.