1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Qigong laughter technique.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jack1211, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

This simple qigong techniuqe here... Just do a fake or real laughter and vibrate the laugh inside your whole body do this for 2-15 minutes or as much as you love or as much as you can, i personaly do this for 15 minutes stright with 5-10 seconds breaks in between. You could also enjoy listening to music while doing this..

benefits :

- increase testosterone
    - increase dopamine
    - increase serotonin
    - increase gaba
    - increase growth hormone
    - increase endorphins
    - improve mood
    - increase sex drive (that happend for me)
    - speed up metabolism and burn calories which make for a good exercise In its own.
    - increase oxygen in the lungs, heart, blood circulation and may improve digestion and better body function in general, this may countain skin health too.
    - increase melatonin which lead to better sleep.
    - increase oxytocin.

2. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Give it a try... Start with 5 minutes a day and increase the number as you get used to it. I really feel more healthier and energetic because of it.

4. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

yup..bro..i tried it before..it's very effective..everyone should do it and experience the change in you..it will improve your social skills also..doing it infront of a mirror gives you better results

Jack1211 likes this.
  5. I would love to see what your day looks like

CTRL + DEL and Jack1211 like this.
  6. Laughter is the best medicine. Good idea dude

Jack1211 likes this.
  7. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

I am not getting exactly how to do it. Can you teach me.?
    I have learnt qigong 8 brigade kidney strengthening exercise & I do it almost diurnally. It helps to restrict nocturnal emissions. It really works. I will attach a link to learn this technique.
    Kindly follow my journal to learn more such daily wisdoms, help me elevate my leval & by doing that help yourself. Thanks
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...y-streak-join-me-and-elevate-yourself.256295/

Jack1211 likes this.
  8. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Anyway sexual taoism and qigong is not about not ejaculating at all, because its extremnist to beliave in such an idea, but its about lowering the frequncy of ejaculations/orgasms and having an orgasm only like once in a while, i personaly had one orgasm 4 days ago by mastrubation after a month of abstaince and i will abstaine for another month and i will only ejaculate/orgasm once every month.

kingbob3 likes this.
  9. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

Every body form their own methods what works for them the best. I totally respect your perspective mate. I suggest you read the following book. A noble soul gave me this book on this forum only, it has given me awareness of my own body like never before. Read it in the wee hours of the day. You will gain a lot of knowledge & you can emulate whatever suits you best from it. Good Luck. Keep Fighting.
    Please follow my journal & help me elevate myself. By doing that I am sure you will be elevating yourself too.
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...y-streak-join-me-and-elevate-yourself.256295/

Attached Files:

Jack1211 likes this.