1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Realizing the Power of Nofap Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Super Human08369, Jan 24, 2022.

Motivation comes and goes but will you be disciplined in Nofap?

1. Yes, I will be 100% Disciplined in Nofap even if there is no Motivation

100.0%
  2. I will be Disciplined only If I get Motivation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I will not be Disciplined I need only Motivation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Super Human08369

Super Human08369 Fapstronaut

Realizing the Power of Nofap Challenge
    lightbulb-lit-up-7018-68cae2768121165025a1715f2c61b278@1x.jpg

Most of us do not sense or realize the power of nofap, even when we are in 90 days of nofap and when there is no big improvement in our life we may give up on nofap and relapse.

But if you realize the power of nofap I'll guarantee you that you will be a Fapstronaut for your Lifetime.

How to realize the Power of Nofap?

It is simple but hard, you should not think about anything except your goal.
    You should not think about Fap,
    You should not think about nofap,
    You should not think about anything,
    You must focus on your goal, think about it, work on it and after some days you will achieve the thing which you are working on and when you achieve greater of what you want you'll realize that Nofap is the most powerful tool to achieve your goals so for your life you'll be in nofap just for reason that it is the most powerful tool you have to achieve your goals.

1-90 Days of Hard mode
    [​IMG]

You will know that nofap helps you but scared and feared that you cannot do nofap for a longer time but in that time you should think if I put my attention on nofap I will fail nofap I must put my attention on my goals.

If you participate in this challenge you must put your attention on your goals, not nofap.

GotCaught likes this.