1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed(last chance)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by chemistry1991, May 3, 2018.

1. chemistry1991

chemistry1991 New Fapstronaut

I am 27-year-old, married guy. I started fapping at the age of 17. I am suffering from 10 years.A several time I tried to get rid of it but I relapsed.My maximum streak was 3 months just 4 months back.But this time I am determined enough to leave this bad habit.In fact, It made my life worst as much as you think, destroyed my academic excellence, practical commitments and of course married life too.

2. Hi Welcome. You don't have to do it alone. Here you will find a community of people who have been where you have been and gotten better. Take a look at the success stories. Get to know some people, start a journal, get a counter and an accountability partner. The key to success is community. We all do together what we could not do alone. Let me know how I can be of service.

Peace,
    -Quinn

Full ahead and chemistry1991 like this.
  3. Stray strong bro, You will make it.

chemistry1991 likes this.
  4. chemistry1991

chemistry1991 New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your support and encouraging remarks. yes, "The key to success is a community"

5. RDBTau

RDBTau Fapstronaut

Hey Man, Welcome! Here you will find lots of people who are in the same boat with you. @TheMightyQuinn is right. Use all the resources you find here. The biggest thing I have found so far here is hope. I am pretty new to this as well and I am learning about all the things here. Check out this post for some really good ideas on battling this addiction. Welcome to the journey. YOU CAN DO IT!!

6. Full ahead

Full ahead Fapstronaut

Welcome here! I am sure that if you stick to the Site, read many posts and write down your own thoughts you will find the strength to fight harder than ever!

7. outplan

outplan Fapstronaut

Start a journal, it will give you insights you might not otherwise have. BEst thing I ever did.

Deleted Account likes this.