1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relying on youself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Razielcreed, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Razielcreed

Razielcreed Fapstronaut

Just wanted to put out a concept that helped me on my journey with NoFap and through life
    Rely on yourself: I mean it's good to ask people for advice and all that stuff but the real Action must be driven from yourself.
    -Stop Relying on others and start taking action
    -put in effort to beat any addiction and stop procrastinating ,relapsing , and asking for help afterwards.(it's like putting your problems on others people's shoulders)
    -Really take the time to think about every step you take through life , like when your about to relapse or smoke ask your self =>( what am i doing now ? oh i'am about to light up a cigarette , it feels good but is this action making me closer to my goals as man in life ?
    -Man up , we used to be Hunters and fierce warriors hundreds of years ago , everyday fighting for the survival of our tribe from lions/dinoseaurs etc , but now a days society is doing it's best to make us forget about this
    -Stop Self Pity , (for people with depression) it's okey mate we all've been through rough times hating people/problems , it's time to forget about that bullshit and Accept new thoughts into your mind , just stick around positive people , read about self improvement , stop crying like a baby , you have one life on earth , make sure that it will be the best full of laughter and joy .
    -Every time you think you can't do something by yourself , just dive in alone , just fully put yourself out there , throw your self into the fire(kidding) those fearful experiences are essential for shaping your Identity as a True warrior/male .

==> my intentions for this thread is not asking to stop looking for help from other people , this thread is about assuming that nobody is going to take action for you but you , nobody will be around when your going to relapse but you and your thoughts , i mean the best thing to do is to be inspired by other people's advice/success stories but you need to put that weight on yourself and take Action to make it work !

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  2. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the post man it means alot

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014