1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember the fallen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

183.204 g/mol and FirefromAbove like this.
  2. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

88991s likes this.
  3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

OBEY

88991s likes this.
  4. SickSicko Tribute Umbrella

SickSicko Tribute Umbrella New Fapstronaut

SickSicko is down. Call the ambulance.

aricking and En?gma like this.
  5. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

He was struck down, and will come back more powerful than the mods can imagine.

6. It was that "foomynazi" thread that put you down, right?

FirefromAbove likes this.
  7. FirefromAbove

Not cool Nofap DAT coom not cool.

So now that we have him outta the way why doesnt mod team get rid of actual toxic users?

8. modern milarepa

He was making drunk posts probably it was that

9. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

Under what criteria could someone be qualified as an actual toxic user ? According to you of course.

10. modern milarepa

Like someone trying to create unnecessary drama and debate in a sacred thread like this one. So you are toxic for example.

Fighter94 likes this.
  11. FirefromAbove

I was going to say something like that but more congenial.

Basically. ye.

I dont have mental energy to debate so I'll let moderna take the helm in policing this very very very sacred thread.

12. Fighter94

Fighter94 New Fapstronaut

I am beyond baffled how the OP in that thread can just insult users left and right, using sarcasm and telling them they are worthless people, constantly questioning the existence of their intelligence and calling women who would settle with them "dumb" facing zero cconsequences, while the actual victims get banned. What kind of moderation is that?

13. she-dernatinus

I don't care about any debate in this thread. I just want to tell you that moderators are perfectly able to differentiate truly toxic behavior, and know whether an argument is done in good faith or not.

14. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Is he actually permanently banned? Sad if he is, he was quite funny and would occasionally make some well-thought-out posts.

There are quite a list of toxic users that just seem to want to force debate onto others, act incredibly condescending towards users and add that with personal insults in a debate. Yet, they still stand on the forums unscathed.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  15. she-dernatinus

There are indeed toxic users still standing on the forum. They usually get carried away in their trolling, believing themselves to be humorous even if their ideas turn more and more venomous and sour. I understand the intention is to be funny, but humor can't be led astray.

16. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

There’s literally a user named “follapava” that just signed up i today and commented on multiple places saying “come have sex with me” and “show me your wiener” still standing. :emoji_joy:

17. FirefromAbove

You get one freebee.

18. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Same is to be said for untamed passions and emotions.

19. she-dernatinus

For sure. I see any potential debate as training, to learn controlling my emotions. By the end of the year, I found myself able to discuss with multiple users, all having a divergent POV. At first, I really got pissed quickly, but now it's easier than before to tame emotional reactions.

20. FireFromAbove words are pure truth, there is not "according to FireFromAbove", every thing he say is undeniable truth and cannot be disavow. If he say something you just need to accept the fact that he's right and nothing else. If he say you and me are toxic users, it mean we are toxic users and we deserve to be purged. ls so hard to understand?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.