1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Restless /acidic feeing in muscles?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Im 26, for about 3 years now, ive had this feeling, in my, muscles, that for the past 3 days has gotten worse and making it hard for me to, sleep especially in my legs. But the feeling is in every muscle , even my fingers, my abs.i think i notice it more in my legs because they're the biggest muscles.

The feeling is like i have to stretch a ton before bed but still the acidic feeling doesn't go, away,i don't feel i have rls.

Before these three days sometimes it wasn't so bad or i could just massage it and go to sleep,

Ive gotten bloodwork,for Normal check ups while having this feeling but i guess whatever it is isn'ton the panel, what other than lactic acid could this be ?

I don't workout , i do ride my bike sometimes

2. Why do you not feel you have RLS? Because that sounds exactly word for word like RLS.

While the name RLS = Restless Leg Syndrome, most people who experience it find it's not just their legs, it's just the legs are the place it tends to be worst.