1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Retention till I'm blue?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by jasonofap, Oct 7, 2020.

1. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

I have abstained for a few days from anything and am experiencing stronger erections that last longer at random times in the day.

Just now I started to feel the blue balls sensation! A lot of pain. Any idea why that's happening? Am I doing something wrong? I'm very new to all this! Thanks!

2. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Try taking zinc man

4. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

Ok, what does it do? Did it work for u?

5. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Its completely normal. Your body is adjusting, don't worry until it really feels likea problem. My balls hurts sometimes but it is usually for 10 15 mins. Also try to avoid pervy thoughts just for the sake of erection. I have relapsed many times in the past due to experiments like how much hard can it get? How long can I last ? etc etc

6. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

Good advice. I did some research and don't think my blue balls were from thoughts but more from tapering off pmo. Today has been a better day but I was thinking about how long it could go for. I timed the morning wood, 23 mins, and then once again at work it went for about 15 mins so still intense but fortunately not to the point of any pain today.

7. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Yes, it increase cellular metabolism, ita good for regulation of blood and testosterone, blue balls happen because blood are concentrated on the groin area, its concentrated because it is accustomed by always being stimulated by PMO before and a a huge amount of blood is accustomed to go there before because of being stimulated. Now that you're stopping, there are changes to the blood that concentrate, that is now being kept, that's why blue balls, it will go away overtime but it will be painful. Now zinc will do is to regulate those blood, prostatic juice and other stuff to be reabsorbed to the body faster than normal. Zinc is for cellular metabolism.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  8. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

That's brilliant, this may solve my problems, i hope! I'm at the gym again now and have blue balls again today after accidental arousal. Because these stiffies last so long, it causes blue balls by the fifth or sixth one in the day. So i'm now walking like a penguin in the locker room with hope that zinc is all i need haha. Thanks!!

9. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Update man of how do you feel now?

10. jasonofap

jasonofap Fapstronaut

Took zinc, no change to report yet but the pain subsided after a WD last night. It's a dull ache today so I'm able to walk and do things as usual and nobody really can notice I'm in any kind of discomfort. I'm actually dealing with 2 problems at once with this one haha.

11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

If you are experiencing blue balls , something got wrong during your path , like erotic thoughts , erections, the habit to touch your genitals
    You can do cold showers and some weight lifting for the pain , but you have to intervene on the cause