1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryszard, field reports

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ryszard Mazur, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Ryszard Mazur

Ryszard Mazur Fapstronaut

I used to write my field reports on rsd forum but I might just as well do this here, as here ... I have friends who might hold me accountable or even maybe benefit and get motivated or inspired as I now pronounce with 100 per cent faith (which is called: knowledge) that this shit with luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuveeee ... man ... it really works 100 per cent, as I found yesterday in the field!

just give love baby, just give and as R. Byrne writes, it will be returned to you like a boomerang ...

Proof is in the field.

Field report #4

After just 11 days, the shit I do in the club is epic, like I do not believe I actually do those things, benefits of nofap are so self evident.

Went out to Cosmos yesterday. Started by talking to whomever I could, as much and often as I could, as rsdTyler recommends, to get out of your head, become unstifled, build social proof, start feeling safe in the club, for me, as the good nice guy the path is obvious: talk to everyone and give sth of love to everyone.

So I started talking to this dude at the bar: "That gal there is hot, white leggings, she really knows how to dress" and he laughed and we talked how she's with the boyfriend and now he came out to dance with her and how gals get hot on the dancefloor and go home and are so hot from all the looks of guys and ready to go and some such, so then he went on to sit at the wall, next thing I see the guy started fooling and clowning in front of that group, so I guess I gave him a bit of courage. Mind you I smile profusely all the time when talking, try to smile at girls, to raise my drink to them, and all.

Next, two guys from a town near my city ... we talked, watched girls, talked about how it is getting full and it's gonna be a good party and they wanted to get to Central but it is kinda cumbersome and I said, I had heard the day before Saturday at Cosmos is gonna be better than @ Central ... and it was ....

Next, I went out with the guy to smoke, I advised him as to how put on muscle and mass and comforted him he need not worry he is so skinny because he can still become very strong.

We went back and he bought me a beer, we stood around some more and I started drinking way to much, talked to a guy at bar, hahahaha, he asks "is it good over here?" , what a perfect line and I answer smiling: yeah it is very good, there are lots of very nice women around ... or sth to that effect.

Next hour is a blur. I remember talking to some Ukrainians, some guy from a fish factory and his gals and trying to open a young gal dancing, nice ass but not so nice face but she flees hahahahah, I tried to open by grabbing her hand or also by spinning her like a microdance, I did that to some more gals, mind you I did "summon" her by smiling and acknowledging, she walked up on her own, that is a first, I remember opening a really really hot chic and talking to her and watching her boobies but she was not having it. I dropped statements of intent to her like, do you like me watching your boobs, as well as "if you were my friend with benefits I would totally do to you all the things one does to a girl" oh man, that was a high point, she reminded me it is ok to talk to hot ones, they are nice at times, also it was mellow, she had beautiful brown eyes and it was a treat ana ... she honestly told me I look 30, I joked she could be my daughter and all but she isn't and, nice shoes and nice purse and ... way to many compliments but she dared to do the unthinkable, before I knew it I went for hardcore rsdTyler stuff with three way makeouts and hugging two gals, one of which I ended up kissing and talking and we wanna meet, she is fat but nice and has got a nice face ...

And this, Guys, id what love does to you ... the possibilities are limitless, there is no ceiling. ... try it out sometime, I opened hot gals at the bar, did not mind them flaking, told one she looked like Karen of Californication and that she was the main star there, and she asks if she is the main star here, hahahahahahaahahah crazy shit ....

My friend Atman, I dedicate this to you, look what is possible with NoFap and rsdNation and Love :)

Cheers, keep it real, go for your dreams, do courage, dare to love ....