self improvement is real mastubation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

@Andhira i get it!i just realize that you so smart,you are at another level!We mortals can't understand you!But i have solution for you problems:
    -If you are ugly(as you said you are),then buy a mask.If you don't have a money for a mask just put underwear over your head,if you don't have underwear go and buy one,but not rip up one.
    -If you think only looks,self esteem and confidence is what girls/women like(i m not sure anymore i m confused)Then come to girl and say:Hi cutie my name is Male Model.
    -You said(in another thread) nofap is placebo.Then go and frap!I mean you want to be Frappucino?
    I just realized that you have problem for every solution.
    But if this will make things easier for you,you are not only one who is ugly.

upload_2020-2-24_19-23-56.jpeg

kaylee time likes this.
  2. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

If we switched bodies you would see how good my life is because I made it that way

kaylee time and Deleted Account like this.
  3. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

also post physique

4. i dont know what you look like

5. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

Shows how long it’s been since girls called you ugly. 7 years. Maybe it’s time to approach a woman this time shell just tell you you’re an idiot. And perhaps use words more descriptive of your personality, or lack there of.

6. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Bruh my looks don't effect how much I enjoy my life. Read my journal.

kaylee time likes this.
  7. SirWanksalot

SirWanksalot Fapstronaut

Nice one. That sums up one of the fundamental ideas nicely.
    Build up YOUR life because it is one of the most satisfying acts to do something that's in line with your core values. Not because you hope it will give you external validation.
    Taking feedback is fine, but if it crosses into a need for validation you get off track.

kaylee time, MNViking and lolos like this.