Seriously hate my life...

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by saddist_adult, Sep 29, 2022.

1. saddist_adult

saddist_adult Fapstronaut

I was watching a Facebook then saw a video thumbnail of a fashion show, where the girl's clothes were almost naked and only her nipple heads were covered... Then i ignored the thumbnail and the caption got me curious then i clicked on the video and didn't expect to see that nipple heads cover the girl walk into the second place...

I'm still confused and questioning my intentions whether i wanted to see her or i was curious about the video... I fucking hate triggered man, seriously feel like a relapse.

Am I relapsing?

Cherubim likes this.
  2. fighter562

fighter562 Fapstronaut

Remapsing is the circle PMO. The whole cycle. So, relax. You're good. And no, your life worth the battle. Don't hate it yet, before. Remate your strategy, tactics, attacks, contra-attacks.

saddist_adult likes this.
  3. saddist_adult

saddist_adult Fapstronaut

Not like I'm asking you for reassurance but i wasn't sure about my intention back then also she isn't entirely naked just her upper body only cover her nipples head... Although i feel like shit can't even keep myself together at work...