1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Energy & the Frequency of Coincidence

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Paul38, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Paul38

Paul38 New Fapstronaut

I'm new here, but I've been at this NoFap for a long while. I've noticed something odd, but as far as I can tell, it's VERY consistent. At least with me.

You're probably familiar with the Law of Attraction: what you think about, you bring about. Some people are big proponents of how well this works. Others say it is no more than wishful thinking. I myself believe that every coincidence is a manifestation of the Law of Attraction. With that in mind I ask you...

1- Do you regularly experience coincidence in your life?
    2- Have you noticed they abruptly stop after a release??

That's what I see!! Anyone else? Furthermore, the longer I go without a release, the more frequent these coincidence occur! It is as though the amount of sexual energy I carry directly determines, not just how often these coincidence occur, but how well the Law of Attraction works at any given time.

I've been writing about this. Is this something that would be of interest to the group? Or, do you think this is this some kind of personal delusion?

Joseph Campbell and jcl1990 like this.
  2. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

I haven’t had a streak more than 62 days yet.

But I notice that if I’m on a decent streak (at least a week) plus if I’m in a good mood, then good coincidences happen.

so yea I’m in somewhat of agreement with you

3. Paul38

Paul38 New Fapstronaut

Very astute observation StarRider. Yes, this is true But there is a BIG difference between trying to attract a new friend, and trying impose your will on another.

In 1938 Napoleon Hill wrote "Think & Grow Rich" in collaboration with more than 500 wealthy individuals. It's one of the all-time-best classic self-help books ever written. A must read for everyone! Of particular interest is Chapter 11, The Mystery of Sex Transmutation. In those days he could not be explicit, but the implications are clear. Sexual energy is a quantitative force that can be harnessed and directed to accomplish great feats.

The thing is, the basic premise behind the law of attraction being, what you think about you bring about, implies cause and effect. Through self observation and the normal ups and downs of life, what may start out as something we don't understand, in time, becomes some we do understand, and like all skills, adds to the prosperity of life.

Maybe you've who has had some experience in this realm. What have you learned along the way? Could you maybe share some of your insights?

4. Paul38

Paul38 New Fapstronaut

Hope you are not attempting to impose your will on me, for that is the exact evil you rile against. Least you become what you hate most.

Jesus is the Lord and savior. We agree on that. Blessings and prosperity to you... always.

"What you think about, you bring about", is just a modern colloquialism.
    When it comes to the Law of Attraction, maybe scripture says it best.

“And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.” – Matthew 21:22

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” – Mark 11:24

“Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” – Matthew 7:7

“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed, by the renewing of your mind.” – Romans 12:2

“Fix your eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” – Corinthians 4:18

“According to your faith, shall it be done to you.” – Matthew 9:29

“As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

“The Kingdom of Heaven is within.” – Luke 17:21