1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

She blocked me off Facebook

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Namekian23, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Like I said. I have goals and dreams. This was something that I wanted to do for the longest time and it failed so what? I have money saved up, I'm moving out, and I'm trying to become a better person. I don't know why people like you have to be so negative

2. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

And another thing. What are you doing with your life? Don't you have anything better to do than poke fun at someone else?

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

This is the extreme downside to oneitis.

4. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

You don't even know the hell I've through even before I had my situation with this girl. But soon enough, you'll know what I'm talking about. Trust me.....you will know

5. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

If this thread goes on any further. I'm deleting it. I've had enough people talking shit to my face

6. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Hi Namekian,

I say most, if not all, of us have been in your situation to some degree. One thing I did help let go was put myself in the role of the rejector. If some woman who I rejected kept coming after me I know I'd be annoyed. It was all too easy to try and figure out why I was rejected. The truth is, I don't need to know. What ever her reasons are hers alone. She made her choice and I'm owed no explanation. On the flip side, she needs no explanation as to why I didn't "confess" earlier. While it hurts, it's good that you are moving on.

What ever is said here, I recommend you do not delete this thread. Do you really want to run away and hide just because some people said some things you didn't like. Leave this thread here and become a better person. It's all part of our journey in life.

Namekian23 likes this.
  7. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice I appreciate it. Now that I've cooled off a bit, I guess was going a little overboard yesterday with those 2 guys. I just don't understand how people can be so rude and non-supportive when another person is vulnerable and obviously trying to get over an important matter. It's egregious and it's just annoying how people take advantage of situations like that. Then again, they were probably annoyed themselves for hearing the same story over and over.

Anyway, enough of my soap opera. What's most important right now is how you've mentioned being in the role of the rejector. Now I can see clearly by what you mean. I've actually had an instance where another young woman was chasing me years ago. She added me on Facebook, messaged me constantly, and kept saying hi to me at work. Although she was very friendly, I did got annoyed. And when she decided to take things to the next level, I ended the relationship as soon as I could. So yes, I can completely understand the woman who rejected me was coming from.

At least I have another perspective to look at while I'm on my journey to a full recovery. I realized that this is probably the breaking point for me to change who I am, only because of the magnitude of how everything played out. I've planned this for years and it failed horribly. Furthermore, it's too late to go back in time and change things around; I have to move on like you said. But once again, thanks for your advice. It made my day go by a little easier.