So day 20 and the UK goes into lockdown

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by LonelyKu, Mar 23, 2020.

1. LonelyKu

LonelyKu Fapstronaut

Do I keep going or just give into the forever alone and just try to keep the amount of times per week down because I'm about to go crazy knowing there's literally no possibility of going out and meeting someone real. Either that or it's time to look into being a eunuch

2. Try to get to know new people online and in the future (if there is enough of trust between both of you) to meet in RL.
    Also try to compensate this isolation period by improving yourself.

onceaking likes this.
  3. LonelyKu

LonelyKu Fapstronaut

Yea self improvement is the plan, it's just difficult with getting to know people online but that's just my bad mood talking.

onceaking and TowardsTranquility like this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Don't go out unless you really have to. Journaling and meditating might be beneficial. Maybe chatting to people might be good but I think journaling and meditating are more helpful.

5. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

It really sucks. There’s nothing to look forward to and this saga doesn’t seem to have an end date. Our lives are all on hold, and even when life was carrying on as usual we were struggling with loneliness/dating. Days really pass by now feeling pointless. Just gotta keep going...but my depression levels are going to rise.

6. LonelyKu

LonelyKu Fapstronaut

Yea I think if I wasn't smoking I'd lose my mind, there seem to be less people on here than in the past too.
    There is one big thing to look forward to and that's the end of this insanity, I'm working out every day so that by the time this is all done I'm gonna be ripped

Fullyawake likes this.
  7. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I am working from home but that’s hard to stay motivated for. Life just sucks at the moment. I was emailing a girl but that stopped too. Can’t meet her now anyway...