1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some words of advice for the many bisexual/bicurious men on this site

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Maximus19, Jul 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You and a couple of others here have said a lot since then which imo is off topic and is there for anyone visiting this thread to see.

There you go again, making assumtions about me. You mentioned slander a few times in your posts and here is a perfect example.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2021
  2. you have twice stated you hope it's deleted. You never give a straight answer when asked if you're flagging posts for deletion.
    Pretty safe, evidence based 'assumption', but if it is incorrect I apologize but you should probably refrain from writing 'Imo, if this thread is deleted, it will be for good reason.' if you don't want people to assume you are for censorship.

You have about 20 posts here most around accusing people of hating or focusing on gays.

May I ask why you are reading NF in the first place?

Because we have been involved what's called a 'discussion' - all you have contributed to this thread is complaining about that fact.

Icouldprobablyhelp likes this.
  3. No, I haven't, you are making that up. I never said that. Please don't tell any more lies about me.

I suggest you that you read the NoFap posting rules. It might give you some answers to why some posts get deleted, or it might not. I don't make those decisions and I'm certain that neither do 'gay' or 'LGBTQ activists' as you have said over and over again. .
    That is my opinion and I stick to it. I have seen threads get frozen and deleted, but I'm certain that it's not for the reasons that you've stated, or by the people you keep making accusations against.
    Then quote them here word for word if you wish. I am prepared to back up every one of them. Nearly all of my posts that mention the gay community are in answer to something you have said anyway.

Why do you think?

It is you that has been complaining and going on and on about threads that you think are being deleted by 'gay' activists. That is, imo, going way off topic and politicising this thread and you're doing it in other threads too. Not good for NoFap as a whole imo.

4. Using the political term 'homophobia' is politicizing a thread. Using the 'repression' model is politicizing a thread. Accepting mores from activists groups is politicizing threads.

you said: "'Imo, if this thread is deleted, it will be for good reason.' "
    You are welcome to your opinion, but most people would read and interpret that as hoping a thread is deleted. It is hardly a lie.

You still refuse to answer if you've been flagging posts on these threads, got it. Yes or no would have been much quicker and easier to write.

You are welcome to your opinion, others on this thread and other threads that have been deleted want to be able to voice our opinions. You seem to object to that.

Based on your actions, I do not know, that is why I am asking you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.