1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Started Flatline and its amazing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Munu, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Munu

Munu New Fapstronaut

Its been 40 days since I started PMO. Since the last two days my libido is almost non existent. I know that this is an essential part in the process of rewiring the brain. It is also a trick by the brain to induce you to check if you are sexually okay by resorting to P and subsequently MO if you give in. However knowing this and without having any real urges makes it amazing to see how you can control your brain.
    I am grateful that the Flatline has occurred and hope it continues for more months by which I will have reached over 90 days without fighting any urges. Willing to heartily embrace any temporary discomfort that it might cause. Thanks NoFap.

2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

GOOD JOB -- 43 DAYS OF SUCCESS !!!!!!!

3. good way to think of it
    i am wary that the low feeling of flatline, may make me want to test it....but i need your thinking

thanks for posting

4. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Great...Keep it up!!!
    Don't relapse in flat line, otherwise it'll take more time to reboot (which happened with me)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work :)

6. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Nice work! “Controlling your brain” should be under the superpower category

max9292 likes this.