1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Strange feeling of loss/pain/regret, waited too long, girl is not single anymorere

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Sep 26, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

So hi all,

Strange pain or feeling of regret, a woman showed interest in me, she gave some signs, but I hestitated, because there was something about her physical appearance that made me hestitate wether to go in a relationship with her, or not,so I did not chat much with her, she doesn't know that I have maybe a little bit of interest, but not so sure though, I kept it a secret from her, but I know she has a good character, and heart but I just could not get over her appearance, not that she is ugly but she is average in my standards, not really beautifull, but not really ugly either, hard to explain.

The reason I hestitated to ask for a date is, doubts,I had some kind of tiny interest in her, I didn't want to reject her later, and then cause her pain or so, so that is why I waited, pondered about the doubts and the interest I had in her. If she was beautifull in my standard I would not have hestitated that is for sure, but because she was average in my standard I hestitated.

The thing is, we live in an imperfect world, it seems hard to find a beautifull women according to your standards with a good heart. You have beautifull woman with bad hearts, a relationship with these woman isnt good at all.

So I discovered she is in a relationship and now I am feeling some kind of pain or regret, on a scale of 1-10, propably a 4 of pain, regret that I did not start a relationship with her, but thing is I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I should not feel anything, but I do.

Just wanted to share this strange feeling.

Br,

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

We man are visual creatures. THe first thing we care about when we date a woman is physical appearance. Is the most important feature to us, if we are not attracted to her physically then we are not going to be that interested to dating her o maybe think about her for a relationship later.

Besides that, you don't know her yet. you didn't have a date wwith her and you are thinking about a relationship. The idea of dating is to get to know the other person for several months before getting in a relationship with them.

You were just not that attracted to her, she was average.

Is totally easy to explain. She wasn't good looking for you. She was just average so you were just have low attraction to her.

You are thinking to much ahead. Dating a person is not a commitment to be in a relationship later. You go out to have fun, if things progress to a relationship then great, you are going to date a lot of woman before knowing the rigth one for you. She wasn't in love with you or already interested in be in a relationship with you, she was just interested in you because she was attracted to you. Woman fall in love with time, maybe you go to a date with her and after talking to you for a while she is not more attracted to you and you don't reach the 2nd date.

Yes it is. Most woman/man have a lot of issues to fix before having a healthy relationship. You your is to fix your own issues and date woman that have their shit together, leave behind woman that don't.

You are totally rigth. A smoking hot woman that is toxic can ruin your life.

This is totally normal. When you have a toy to play with but you are not interested in it you leave it behind, but when you see another boy that is playing with it and now you are not able to play with it and you don't have other toys to play, then you get more interest in playing with that toy.. but you cant. We desire more what we cannot have.

Reason tell us that not, but we are human and we react like this because of our emotions.

Is not extrage at all, it's just the first time that happens to you.
    Trust me, you are just interested in her because she is now with another guy. When you had her all over you, you didn't want her.
    Have patience and wait for a woman that is more than average. Average is boring, dating a woman with a good hart that is over average is amazing. Settleing for an average woman is the worst you can do.

3. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Well I don't have a choice now, now she is not single no more.

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

The best that happened to you. Now you are free to go after your goals, ambitions and best version of yourselve. With time a woman that is above average is going to show interest in you like this one did. The best version of you, you can achieve, the faster and better woman are going to be attracted to you.