1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Student Batch 2020

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GhostRider@11, Sep 5, 2020.

1. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

I want to share some funny but still tragic incidents of my school life.

On my final day of 5th class - the result day. Our principal announced - from today onward, saturday will be holiday for classes 1 to 5. :eek:
    When I reached 6th class, I took german as my third language subject, but soon a letter came from head office, that german was now only a optional subject, sanskrit will be compulsory.It was not that much big deal for me, as I knew sanskrit a little bit.
    Then, in 9th class we had to read 3 books and a boring novel for english subject. But as soon as we left 9th, books for english subject were changed, two thin small books of stories. When I entered 10th class we came to know that last year full book came for board exam and if we need to pass 10th, we will also have to prepare whole book. Again, we studied all those books, and especially that thick boring english novel. But again as soon as we left 10th class, english books were again replaced with two small-thin story books.
    On teacher's day, all students of class 12th used to dress like teachers and used to teach all other junior classes like original teachers. We used to have so much fun with these students acting like teachers. We used to play games, shout out slogans etc. We always thought "Our time will also come", but corona spoiled it. We lost our free chocolate also, which we used to get in celebration of teacher's day. We also wont have any farewell party.
    And as if these things were not enough, our government introduced new education policy, according to which practical knowledge will be introduced, suddenly our government realized that knowledge of programming is essential and thus it should be taught from 6th class and internship will also be provided to students from 9th class onward. And not only that, students will be allowed to study any subject - irrespective of science or commerce stream, they are also planning to introduce one single exam for admission in all colleges of engineering.
    But it will be implemented from next year. So we will have to go through same exams.
    Wow! This was a great school journey!

2. Interesting stuff!

GhostRider@11 likes this.