1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Summary of My First 90 Days: Lessons Learnt

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by b3tt3rLife, Aug 22, 2015.

1. shanky kumar

shanky kumar Fapstronaut

Such an inspiration, I started no PMO 2weeks ago and relapsed and now did 4times in 2Days well in your post you mentioned every single thing that happens, from urges to auto pilot and how to deal with them ,I am a seventeen year old struggling with it , its my day 1 and I feel such a great pleasure to see success stories but as u mentioned after 15-30 days urges are very strong I think that everyone does it , nothing wrong in that and everyone seems to be just fine ,then I jack off, this is the worst part. Then out off shame and guilt I log in NoFap and express my guilt but this time I am really serious , I WANNA get my aim which can be achieved only after a lot of hard work and investing my time in studies, guys off possible then have a watch on my journal and pls motivate me , BTW this post was best inspiration ever fr me , :) keep NO PMOing :)

2. Great you are starting so early at 17. Keep at it. You'll be way ahead of those like me for whom this realization took so long to dawn. Think of your advantage and strength and you'll make it. YB

3. Beshr

Beshr Fapstronaut

YOU ARE MOTIVATIONALLY AWESOME; I AM COPY-PASTING THIS ON MY JOURNAL :D

4. Wonderful thread with some great posts. Hugely motivational and it helps me to realise that I am not far off where I want to be. I've done the right actions - even though I acted out a couple of days ago, with work (which I am putting in) and my journal along with the other stuff that goes with it, I know I am going to get there. I know it.

Beshr likes this.