1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tackling Other Sins

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by EffortlessGoalGetter, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I think my lust is under control, I have greatly reduced lust in my life, that was my biggest problem by far, now I have to work on sloth and gluttony, maybe address vanity, I think envy is under control, greed and wrath I have long since had under control.

The way I work I prefer to do something and I avoid donts so for every sin there must be a heavenly virtue, temperance with my gluttony, I'm working on that haven't eaten since 8 in the morning, just water, its called H2Only fasting. Vanity is something that could be worked on, putting other people first in my attention think about what other people want what they're like. Envy is something that I had a problem with before, it was one of my biggest problems, also sloth. I think sloth is now the problem I have most now, I don't do things with intensity, I'm pretty lazy, I don't have too much of a plan for my time, but I'm working on it.

Nugget9 likes this.
  2. My purpose is to create 3D space simulation games. There are times where I don't know what the next step is, or I hesitate to take it.

3. The impact I hope to have on people, is to create a community around the game where people depend on one another. I want the player to feel a sense of awe when playing the game, I want them to foster nurturing instincts for their character. Much of the learning will have to do with bot types, places to explore. I want the player to be inspired to create and barter, trade with other players will be a fundamental aspect of the game, how to create a unique and powerful team, players will be able to craft weapons according to certain rules, there will be a design aspect to the game. The ultimate reason to play is to nurture your team, watch them grow into powerful beings, and to collect star bots. I'd like to fill the player with the sense of exponential thinking, for the wonder of what's possible. I'm trying to create a simulated existence that is preferable to the real world. That's the thing, so many books out there, but none of the those books, those imagined worlds are almost never better than the real world. Everyone is writing dystopias, I want to create a virtual utopia.

Also (and this is important) I'd like to create an accessible game that isn't overburdened with controls. The complexity of many space sim games is what keeps people from wanting to play it, I want to create a game where you can learn to play in less than 5 minutes.

The ultimate impact I would like to have on people, is to inspire people to make games themselves, particularly space sim games.

4. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Out of all the seven deadly sins the ones I need to work on are.

1. Sloth
    2. Wrath
    3. Lust

I have conquered all the others, and being 49 days in my semen retention journey I'm well on my way to conquering lust aswell.

I need to put my focus towards sloth, alot of time slips away from me in a day where I'm not doing anything very productive.