1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking Marijuana is Good

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FindingAName, Jun 16, 2017.

Is Marijuana use good or bad?

1. Yes

34.2%
  2. No

63.2%
  3. Yes

2.6%
  1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Wish I had shrooms and acid

2. I'mBroken

I'mBroken Guest

I'm enjoying seeing all the perspectives from people out there. Please keep positing. Personally, when I smoke or vape I get MEGA horny and rush right to imediately PMO & repeat! I've never been able to smoke and not get horny.

I don't believe in criminalization of weed. I think it should be legal and taxed just like alcohol. If you get it away from street dealers then people won't be tempted to try stronger drugs held by the street dealer. If 420 was / is only available in cafes and dispensaries, then the growers are known and it cannot be tainted with shit like PCP or Meth.

We've got to find a middle ground with pot. It's been around as long as opium. Only difference, opium you can O.D. on!!!

3. Of course it's no. People on this website are fucked

4. I'mBroken

I'mBroken Guest

wethebest. Are you saying that NoFap'ers who are seeking to reboot are "conservative" about weed and UR just using the term, "fucked", as a synomym" ?

At 49 days I'm sure you have a more serious perspective to share?

Man, I'd LUV a few good bowls in a bong over this 4th holiday out in the yard w/ some beer and food off the grill but I just worry, as I wrote above that I'd be at the end of a good rip on a bowl PMO'ing.

Have a good holiday wethebest!

5. fl.boricua.92

fl.boricua.92 Fapstronaut

I remember I managed to avoid PMO for almost three weeks straight.
    This was back in 2012. I was really motivated because I was I was going to go live
    with my dad and brother for the summer in NYC. I probably would've maintained, if
    my brother and I hadn't gotten high that day.

The high made me careless, and I forgot all about avoiding PMO. The worst thing
    about it is the fact that I had never before touched myself at my dad's place.

I felt very low, and that moment serves a reminder that you can never run away from yourself.
    Wherever you go, you're there.