1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking Risks, Downloading new information

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by determined488, Jul 30, 2018.

1. determined488

determined488 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, so I'm on day 1 no PMO, and I've been dealing with my anger and resentment of the past/anxiety about the future and comparing myself with others. I realized that the people you hang around today and the information you archive has a large impact on the person you become in 5 years from now. I'm 21 years old, and I'm becoming more and more conscious about my life. I cannot let my time go to waste, there must be improvement in my life everyday. My happiness is starting to improve by reading Eckhart Tolle and embracing the power of now. The only time you ever have is now, everything in the past does not matter and everything in the future is not certain. The only time we ever have is the now.

I started doing pull-ups and a few bicep curls today and I noticed a spike in my mood for better. That's health and happiness coming back to me only after 1 day! I'm starting to worry less about others but I cannot help but still think how others view me. My next step is to take a risk financially and invest in a few books to increase my finances and overcome my fear barriers. Also I want to invest around $100 into building an online store for passive income. I plan to grow my entrepreneurial skillsets as I continue my nofap process. As I exercise, be present to the moment, and actively and passively grow my income, I will go out and game girls when I feel my brain rewiring. I'm not too concerned with that for now, as I have come to enjoy the peace I have in being alone with myself. I love spending time with myself and that is a crutch most people have. They cannot spend time completely alone. This is a strength which I must constantly improve on. All comments are welcome, and suggestions as well.

Deleted Account likes this.