1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk to a held a conversation with a woman!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by mrguy, Dec 28, 2020.

1. mrguy

mrguy Fapstronaut

I held the first meaningful conversation woman with a woman I approached cold! I was walking around a small lake at my apartment and she was walking her little fluffy dog. It was evening and dark but some lights were around. I said "Hi" on the first pass. When we ran into each other again I struck up the conversation! She had been drinking and was extremely open to having a conversation with me. She offered me a beer and we sat by the lake and talked for about 45 minutes. At the end of the night she asked my help to move her cooler inside because it was heavy for her.

This is the first conversation I've had with a woman that I approached cold in years. Outside of women at work and a therapist I haven't been able to do that. Recently I had been able to say "Hello" and "Good morning" to women as I pass them on the street or see them in the gym.

NoFap has given me some sort of magic super power. I feel even better about it because this woman was taller than me and I have always had insecurities about my height. This is wonderful on several levels.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Congratulations! keep working on it.

3. Divine By Design

Divine By Design Fapstronaut

Nicely done. For people addicted to PMO, getting used to talking to women like they're just another person is incredibly healthy.

Rev2.0 and Roady like this.
  4. mrguy

mrguy Fapstronaut

It was nice to be able to make eye contact with women again. Real eye contact.

Rev2.0 and Divine By Design like this.
  5. congrats man, keep going

Divine By Design likes this.
  6. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Great story! Did you get her number? Also, her asking you to help her with the cooler was significant. She saw you as enough of a man to play the masculine role to her weaker (feminine). She felt good enough about your spirit to ask for your help. And she trusted you enough to have you see where she lives and come inside. Here's hoping you have a way to follow up on this but even if you don't (or you do but it doesn't work out), this is something to feel really good about!

Trulsbrotha likes this.