1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tasty Jerky

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Yeah, I always freeze my jerky. Definitely keeps longer that way, but even then, the fatty parts can still get a little mold. I personally don't mind it and have never gotten sick or anything.

TheStranger and (deleted member) like this.
  2. I actually ended up making ham jerky today, as with this whole pandemic thing we bought a lot of it through a Flashfood deal, but ended up with too much. lol

Turns out ham is one of the best meats to use, who knew! It not only dries extremely quick but also tastes bloody delicious.

I'll probably try bacon next when I get some next time, I'm so excited! :emoji_grin:

11F10DA9-C199-4E3C-9BA5-3FE1526DB078.jpeg
    2229BDE4-CFF8-41DF-88B2-13309FE85620.jpeg

TheStranger and kropo82 like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2020
    TheStranger likes this.
  4. Vegans themselves don't personally bother me as it's their choice, but I've had enough of them ruin my experiences throughout the years, online and off.

You never hear meat eaters tell vegans their greens are bothersome, yet it's acceptable to lecture me in public based upon what I'm eating. I just want to eat what I eat without being judged and attacked, I really feel like yelling at those people. lol

[​IMG]

5. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Nothing like the smell of some charred mammal flesh to get those vegans drooling! Haha..they’re just jealous!

6. LOL that's exactly correct

Deleted Account and Mistersofty like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2020
    Mistersofty likes this.
  8. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Bleddie Lekker biltong

Can be bought online. Make sure its through an american company because we have a trading embargo with south africa with meat products

South african made jerky is superior but we have to live with what we got