The 2019 X90 Hard Mode High Accountability Elimination Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

Keep surrendering to recovery to win!

Daniel1 likes this.
  2. JustForTodayz

Checking in for day 5. My brain tries to trick me with fantasies, but luckily I can snap out of it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. JustForTodayz

Very nice to see the change in behavior, great progress man! I think a journal is a great way to get a bird-view perspective on your toughs!
    I can also relate allot to the fear toughs, and self judging (I learned to laugh at my inner dialogue, since most of it just isn't true), also from experiencing a couple months of no PMO in the past, I know this stuff will fade away and you get stronger and stronger so you are on the right path, keep on going!

4. Hey fleurette,
    Thanks for checking in and great job on catching yourself. I agree there are social pressures for men but the one thing we're not taught is that we can choose what we want to believe in even if that belief feels like it is coming from within. Much like how I say You Can Choose How You Feel, we can choose what we believe it, we just have to catch ourselves doing it and decide not to believe in it, we may use reasoning or thought scrambling to break the patterns of thought that we're trying to dispel but it is all possible.

I like the idea of your daily journal, I think it'll be a benefit. I tend to use this or my daily update in my C90 group as my journal which I'm finding super beneficial.

Have a great day (or night)!!!

5. Thanks dude, I appreciate the support!

6. That damn brain!!! Funny though, we don't often recognize that it's just trying to protect us. It's doing what we told it to do when we don't feel good. More on that later.

Have a great day!

7. Hammerhand2202

Hammerhand2202 Fapstronaut

I AM HORNY AS FUCK. A FRIEND and his wife cam in for a social visit. I could not stop looking at the wife's breasts. Worse part she was a friend, a dear friend and had a bit of crush. But superbly horny looking at her. I was just thinking and prayting to god to not fuck shit up and ruin a friendship. Look a freaking cold shower in the fucking night. She was being casual. She was standing close to me not realising the demons inside my mind and what it took to not fuck up. Crushes make you feel worse, especially when you are in NOFap and no release. ANybody in similar situations. PLease help. They are comming over tommorow for another visit. We may go out.

8. Hey dude, get out of that situation. A recovering drug addict doesn't hang out with his drug using friends while they're trying to recover.

I get where you are, I was there. I work with mostly woman and my brain would go crazy. It's lessened alot now and I don't think about them as much. You'll get there if you stay the course.

Plus you definately don't want to go there with someone else's wife. That would destroy like 3 relationships and you don't want that guilt and pain that you'd be inflicting not only on yourself but 2 other people that you guiniely care about as friends.

Be the better friend and recognize what you're going thru, do some preventative maintenance and GTFO of there.

Your future self will thank you a thousand times for now going down that road.

glnb8 and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Probably guys will give more advice but for now I'd suggest that you go training now and take a cold shower. Then meditate. Then repeat if needed.
    I just dumped a text-only guy whom I kinda liked and we've been texting on and off for several years (yes several years - my fault and my insecurities) and my demons started to rise. I then went for a brisk walk, now feeling better. Loneliness usually triggers me for some release but I tamed it for now. Meditation and journalling help a lot for me.

10. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

@I_AM_AWESOME is right. Don't stay inside the danger zone. Do as Joseph of Egypt (Old Testament) did when he was tempted by the wife of Potiphar. The scriptures tell us that he "fled and got him out".
    If I am in your situation, I won't go with them. I'll make an excuse to not go. It isn't the best solution out there, but it sure will save your friendship at least. What's a little sadness of your friends because you weren't able to accompany them than go with them & slip closer & closer to ruining their relationship with each other & with you.

11. Awesome reply!!!

I really love the support this group shows

Daniel1 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Great job loving yourself there, I imagine dating these days with text only guys can be tough. You're doing the right thing as much as it sucks.

13. Equanimous_breathtoair

Equanimous_breathtoair Fapstronaut

14. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Day 16 No PMO, Still going strong

15. Daniel1

Daniel1 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in Jan 16th, my day 11, no PMO.

16. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 15, no PMO. :)

17. Checking in, Day 36, no PMO. Now will be facing the toughest two weeks of my cycle with estrogen and testosterone gradually increasing and then peaking - everywhere I now see masculine men in beards ohhh :D
    You guys are doing great, so proud of you - you are Kings in the making, just think where you were before NoFap and where you are now!

18. JustForTodayz

Checking in for day 6. :emoji_metal:

Deleted Account and Daniel1 like this.
  19. Hammerhand2202

I know. I dont want to do anything with her. She was somebody I once had a crush on. BUt seeing a woman as beautiful as her in a casual tank top is making me horny. THey are coming over today. Wont go out but I cant stop looking her her like an ape

20. Hammerhand2202

Yeah I after a night sleep I have come up with a plan of not going. Still she will come back tommorow and I am dreading at not looking her sexually, Like I dont want to but she is very pretty. I did not look at like this before but I am am on like 3 -4 times more horny level.