1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The blackpill is causing me to self sabotage

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StayClean&Proactive, Sep 30, 2023.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I still can't stop looking at blackpill content because a lot of blackpillers have convinced me that it is “the cheat code” to life and that people who don’t take it are “delusional” to how cruel reality is.

Because of this, it has not caused me to have any hatred towards women at all, instead it’s caused me to have hatred towards myself. I keep looking in the mirror and fixating on the small facial flaws I have. I keep fixating on the fact that I have Asperger’s and how having that mental disability will cause me to be very undesirable towards women. This has caused me to walk on eggshells with most people I interact with and some people have caught on to it saying that I’m afraid to truly be myself.

There was a woman I matched with on one dating app that I was vibing with. I fucked it up because I wanted to show off by listening to what they say in the manosphere, so I bragged and told her I was talking to other women, she then got mad at me for that and blocked me shortly after.

I overdosed on the blackpill again and fumbled the bag with another chick too She blocked me because I guess I went too long without contacting her. I thought it would’ve been a good idea to go a while without contacting her because that was the advice that a lot of guys in the blackpill space and manosphere have given me. We were actually vibing and texting back and forth a lot on tinder too, she didn’t give me dry responses, she was fully engaged and even said that she wanted to FaceTime. Things went south once I went several days without contacting her. She then blocked me. I still think it could be because my Instagram profile wasn’t cool enough. I also have a feeling that she may have blocked me because I wasn’t cool enough for her because I’m not a stereotypical black dude.

This has happened to me in high school too. I ruined several opportunities I’ve had with women that showed interest. I also keep thinking that any girl who isn’t severely unattractive is too good for me.

The blackpill has convinced me that I’m doing most women a favor by never interacting with them. I also think God is punishing me too because he has kept me away from interacting with women in real life. Most of my jobs have mostly male employees, a lot of classes in my high school had mostly guys, and even most of the parties I’ve been to were sausage fests. I have no idea why God is consistently keeping me away from women. People at work keep harassing me about being single and asking me questions about my love life, I even had several people ask me if I had a girlfriend. I try to focus on self improvement but society is so over sexualized it’s become impossible for this shit not to bother me, especially considering the fact that I’m typically around guys 24/7 and rarely get the opportunity to form any relationships with women, platonic or romantic.

Mr. Prince likes this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Its alright... just keep moving forward in life... I don't think God is punishing you... we all have flaws in this life.. even the most perfect looking person in the world will have a stomach ache or vomit or have to use the bathroom. None of us are 100% perfect... Just stay positive and keep moving forward.. also, don't listen to blackpill or redpill stuff. You seemed to be making progress with those past women, but you tried to act in a way different than how you are

fusion47 and Mr. Prince like this.
  3. Listen friend, just be yourself. If a woman will not accept you for who you are, she is not the one; I believe there is someone for everyone out there. Focus on being genuine and you will attract the right women.

4. Have you tried replacing blackpill with something else? It could be (positive) podcasts or hobbies or anything non-harmful really.

5. StayClean&Proactive

God is definitely punishing me, there’s no way that he keeps cockblocking me to this degree and it isn’t being done on purpose. It’s happening so often that it has to be planned.

6. Shtsfgd

Shtsfgd Fapstronaut

Yeah alright man. We all punished by God then! Some guys on this website have ED or worse for example . Get your shit together you spend too much time online. Blackpill redpill. Don't let it get in your way. Grow some balls man. Come up to a woman and talk. Any girl that you find attractive. Just step over your fears man. Otherwise you will still be single forever man.

flapabstainer and fusion47 like this.
  7. StayClean&Proactive

Has that worked for you?

8. hhh999

hhh999 Fapstronaut

Hello friend,
    I'd recommend not subscribing to or reading "black pill" content anymore. It's almost always emotionally triggering, sexist, and grossly inaccurate.

Based on your story, my advice is this - whatever you do, don't ever intentionally try to get a specific girl to like you. Any kind of behavior you do to intentionally try to impress a girl will come off as needy and insecure. Someone told me this advice a few weeks ago, and it has shown its results. Before then, girls would never flirt with me or show interest. After I started following this advice and stopped trying to impress girls, 3 different girls asked me out in the last 5 weeks.

I'd recommend listening to the free content of a dating coach like Joe Elvin. (Be careful and away from sexist assholes like Andrew Tate, though.)

StayClean&Proactive likes this.
  9. 577ChopChop

577ChopChop New Fapstronaut

Life is a tree of many branches. I'd agree with you not to take them personally, only you can decide the best recipe for yourself and maybe vibe with the right one if the opportunity arises, keep on keeping on. At least you had the guts to put it to the test and find out for yourself, that effort might have helped some. I hope this can give some support. All the best with your journey.
    ChopChop

10. UpyetDown

UpyetDown Fapstronaut

Honestly, I think also that you need to be yourself. Those women sounded like they wanted to connect with you. In turn though I think you self-sabotaged with having that "black pill" advice. Maybe ignore that advice next time and give a lady a chance to get to know you more. God bless.

Vicit_fidem likes this.