***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. tense

tense Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful that I have a job.

2) I am grateful that I have a car to get around.

3) I am grateful that I had the opportunity to get a college education.

2. 1.) I'm greatful for the wonderful self-help books that led me to nofap where I hope to regain my confidence and an abundance of self-discipline.
    2.) I'm greatful for my enthusiastic little brother.
    3.) I'm greatful for my caring mom who takes time to listen to my concerns even when she's tired.

3. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for internet. Even though most people (even me) use internet for unnecessary reasons, when used properly, vast knowledge can be obtained.
    2. I'm grateful for sleep. Sleep re-energizes and gives me another opportunity to experience another day.
    3. I'm grateful for family and friends. Always there when needed for support.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Deleted Account, swagnarock and oooo like this.
  4. Today I am grateful for:

1. Seven days without a reset. This time, I'm sure I can get past this seventh day

2. This addon, which blocks websites. I use it to block P websites.

3. Food. How else would we have an energy intake, that is enjoyable?

5. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for new gym clothes :)

2. I am grateful for a new haircut.

3. I am grateful for the sauna and steam bad today very relaxing and calming the mind.

6. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

Challenge ~ think of things you're grateful for beginning with the letter 'M'.
    1. I'm grateful that I get three meals a day. By world standards this is a luxury.
    2. I'm grateful for my mum. She raised me from birth, always helps me out when I need a hand, and loves me unconditionally.
    3. I'm grateful that I have money. I don't have a lot; don't get me wrong. But I have enough to get me by, and that's all that matters.
    meals, mum and money

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  7. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

1. Am grateful for all those cool stuff we see in youtube...tedtalks....nofap...

2. Am grateful for all those silly online articles bout games wwe n stuff.....which ve given me 5hrs of insomnia...

3. Am grateful for those inspiring movies like airlift...bajrangi bhaijaan etc

4. Am grateful for deadpool again!....i love that character

5. Am grateful for i got such great friends in life....

6. Am grateful for sites like meritnation.com n khanacademy.org

P.S: its already bout 5:30am in india....not slep yet........i promise the next time i post...i ll include a point for early sleep.....good night!

8. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

Today i am greatful for:

- the "i don't shit a fuck" way of thinking. It helps me to avoid unnecessary stress;

- my psychologist. She's making me think deep about myself;

- Krishnamurti. He was so wise!

9. tense

tense Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for my friend M. who is always supportive, caring and loving. We had dinner tonight.

2) I am grateful for kind, thoughtful strangers.

3) I am grateful for the honest, sincere people in my life.

Deleted Account and taqwa like this.
  10. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

-I am grateful for the tendons in my fingers that allow them to move to type this.
    -I am grateful for the bones in my fingers that allow them to move to type this.
    -I am grateful for the muscles in my fingers that allow them to move to type this.

11. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the 2 litre water bottle I bought from Tesco (supermarket). This means, I don't have to keep getting up for water and keeps my body hydrated at all times.
    2. I'm grateful for still being young. I'm 21 and turning 22 in April. Getting old happens to all of us and therefore, I cherish this moment so much.
    3. I'm grateful for choosing to be happy. Choice is just powerful tool and you can determine whether you can have a good day or bad day.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
    Remember, you have the ability to be happy.

12. BushidoWarrior

BushidoWarrior Fapstronaut

Challenge ~ think of things you're grateful for beginning with the letter 'A'.
    1. I'm grateful to be an adult. With great rights and freedoms come responsibilities. But I enjoy those rights and freedoms nonetheless. I love the freedom to buy alcohol, go driving, and do those countless other things that children don't yet get to do.
    2. I'm grateful for antibiotics. They help keep nasty, life-threatening infections at bay. Where would we be without antibiotics?
    3. I'm grateful that I can adapt to almost any situation that I'm in. This is a hallmark of what it means to be human. We can acclimatize ourselves to, and make the best of, nearly anything. Adaptability defines us.
    adulthood, antibiotics, and adaptability FTW!

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

I am greatful for:

- my dog. He is very sick. He's got a worm in his heart :( oh man... 10 years old :(

- i am greatful for the internet, that's helping me to get help for him

- i am greatful for health. I have so much, i think...

- thank you mom. You are helping him, specially you.

- i am greatful for veterinary.

14. 1. I am grateful for my awesome friend who always tags along, and gives me tonnes of support in everything I do. I would have not gone to a careers fair had he not tagged along, and as such, I've discovered some awesome computing opportunities (also, that Java is a good language to learn :p)
    2. I am grateful for my karate sensei who gave me and one other white belt some in depth tuition on how to perform our kata, for a grading next week. I am thankful for the sensei's instructions, as they helped me perfect my form, and fight in a way that fills me with confidence!
    3. I am grateful to technology, for allowing me to communicate on here :) D) and for being able to talk to a lady I like while she's at home
    4. I am grateful to Alfred Russel Wallace, for writing a fantastic book on Indonesia. His depth is remarkable, and his descriptions of geography is awesome! (Although he did shoot and capture a lot of animals though :l)
    5. I am grateful for a room to be able to hide in, and be with my thoughts. When technology isn't distracting me, I stare at a map of the world, and dream of going to far flung places...
    6. Finally, I am grateful for a flatmate, who brought some Chinese sweet-biscuits (I think) and let us all try them! It was a lovely gesture, and they were really nice : D
    THANK YOU ALL!!!

15. Oh man, I'm sorry, I have a loving springer spaniel, so I know the pain you feel when your best friend is hurt :( Stay strong man!

Brasileiro likes this.
  16. tense

tense Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for the rain.

2) I am grateful for trees.

3) I am grateful for all the glorious and diverse life on the Earth.

oooo, BushidoWarrior and swagnarock like this.
  17. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

-I am grateful for Earth not being a few miles closer to the sun for it were there would be no such thing as NoFap
    -I am grateful for Earth not being a few miles farther from the sun for it were there would be no such thing as NoFap
    -I am grateful for the atmosphere shielding us from meteores for if one slipped passed it there would be no such thing as NoFap

BushidoWarrior, swagnarock and oooo like this.
  18. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for fresh drinking water.

2. I am grateful for the fact i am becoming beter at math while doing this course.

3. I am so extremely grateful for meditation, did feel anxious today and wanted to watch P but i did meditate and calmed the mind.

tense, BushidoWarrior and swagnarock like this.
  19. swagnarock

swagnarock Fapstronaut

1. As I promised....am grateful for an early sleep

2. Am grateful for TV

3. Am grateful for flowpad

4. Am grateful for chicken tandoori

5. Am grateful for all those movies I watched recently

6. Am grateful for I could study today

oooo and BushidoWarrior like this.
  20. 1. I am grateful for ovens, as they let you cook food conveniently, and most of all...grill sandwiches!
    2. I am grateful to a professor for letting me interview him about his department and research. He was surprised to hear a first year doing paper writings and was generally a nice chap! To further this, I'm also grateful to his secretary, who was also really nice :D
    3. Finally, I am grateful for self consciousness, as it allows me to be able to catch myself/ save myself from saying something stupid or otherwise being inconsiderate to others; I always try my best to prioritise others, when I can.

Thank you gals/guys!!!

oooo, swagnarock and BushidoWarrior like this.