1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The life of a person

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by HelplessPleaseHelp?, Dec 28, 2018.

1. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Hey guys I want to be a better version of myself.
    I mean, I love myself, and things I am doing.

I think I have a lot of good qualities, but I still feel that there are few areas of my life that need some improvement.

For instance I want to be better able to go and speak with new people that I did not meet formally before in party or elsewhere. I think it is a very good quality that the few people that have it are having a really good time and release from all their boundaries and self brakes that can stop a person from being who they want to be.

In that sense I will say that I don't have too many boundaries. After all I am quite open person and friendly. I have very good friends and we are hanging out a lot every weekend. But still, as I said, I want to be able to acquire new friends instantly, even if they are not such good friends, but to know them and enlarge my friends' circle.

Hope that I did not make you too tired.
    Ran.

2. bloomz

bloomz Fapstronaut

Sounds reasonable. Just keep approaching people & being open to it. Hopefully no PMO helps you