Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.
Day 26 check in
Reset! Peeked porn for a little bit and touched myself. Got a dopamine kick from it. Woops! Restart...
Day 1, relapsed yesterday :/
Day 3 Check in!
Checking in Day 0
Well done guys But just note that once you get to Uruk-Hai, you don't need to post a check-in on this thread every single day. Make it every couple of days. Then, when you get to Hobbit, check in every three days. Otherwise, we will have pages and pages of 'day X check-in' posts, which is not very illuminating. Maybe just stop by here and have a quiet read instead, and like some posts
Having said that, I didn't post yesterday... so checking in on Day 11!
18 Days. the journey continues.
welcome brother!!! I think you´ll be just fine with us . Let´s do this!!!!
excellent brother!!! Keep fighting!!!!!
ok brother, but don´t be so harsh on yourself in the future. if you peaked it´s not the end of the world, just carry on. my advice is only reset the counter when is an atual relapse.
brothers who have tight criteria on resetting are the first ones to quit the reboot. you got to be tolerant with yourself. we can´t go from "pornography and masturbation addicts" to "holy men" out of the blue. stumbles can happen and will happen.
Let´s go brother. Put yourself together, you can do this!!!
i beg to differ . wandering away from accountability is detrimental to the commitment, therefore is detrimental to the entire reboot process.
i strongly recommend all members of the Fellowship to post daily and share their experience with the group.
One more day down the river dear Fellowship.
Let´s welcome our new member:
Continuing with Soaring Eagle:
"The issue of grey hair will be discussed below.
I have also been troubled by greying, although it was not a genetic condition. During my youth I had masturbated frequently, though I did manage to take good care of my rest and nutrition, there were grey hairs but not that many. Afterwards, I masturbated but also stayed up at night, my eating habits were irregular, sometimes having only one meal per day, not long afterward, many grey hairs sprouted up. I had several dussins of grey hair on every side of the head, in addition, the vast amount of hair was falling out, over 100 strands of hair daily. At the time I almost capitulated, I knew that it was self-inflicted karma and cannot blame anybody else, I could only blame it on my own indulgences.
Factors which induces grey hair:
1. Psychological factors, stress, sad feelings, anxiety, fright etc will all cause premature greying. It is the belief of modern medicine that negative psychological factors will cause spasms in the blood vessels responsible for providing nutrients to the hair, this causes a decline in the function with the pigment cells around the hairballs and follicles, which in turn affects the formation and transportation of the melanin particles.
2. Experimental evidence on nutritional imbalance has shown that if black lab rats are denied folic acid, pantothenic acid and vitamins in their diet, their hair would turn into a greyish color. In addition, the color of the hair pigment particles is related to its metal content. The black hair pigment particles contain copper, cobalt and iron elements, if some of these elements is missing then the appearance of grey hair will become likely. Moreover, Grey hair will also appear under the condition of the lack of proteins and serious malnutrition.
3. Sufferers of chronic illnesses, some people suffer from autonomic nervous disorders, hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis, typhoid fever, internal secretion obstacles etc, the emergence of grey hair will also be present. This is because the illnesses have damaged or disrupted the follicles, the growth and maturation of the hairball color pigment cells, causing them to lose the ability to secrete black color pigments and hindering the formation of melanin particles.
4. Inheritable factor, premature greying is also affected by prenatal factors to a certain degree, where premature greying has previously occurred with parents or in the family tree.
5. Evil life habits and staying up, long sitting, sexual indulgence, all of these habits injures the kidney qi, TCM: The splendor of the hair is rooted in the kidneys. People with these evil habits will encounter grey hair with more ease.
My hair has now recovered, after rebooting for half a year, I can see that the root of the new hair is black. I’m very attentive about health cultivation, this has been a beneficial factor in my recovery. Many people reboot without cultivating the health, recovery will be relatively more difficult. I have also eaten black colored food but have not taken them intentionally, included is black sesame, black beans, black mushrooms which I ate often. My rebooting process was very thorough, combined with health cultivation, this is the root cause of my recovery.
On the psychological level, I didn’t pressure myself too much, I managed my mood very well and didn’t have many negative emotions, no anger, no complaining, no jealousy, each day went by in a state of calmness. Many brothers will become agitated and easily angered, this is very normal because kidney qi is not abundant, the emotional expression of being easily irritated and angered will take place. And so it’s important to properly manage the mood, keeping one’s emotions stable. Negative emotions are like earthquakes and have very adverse impacts on the body and mind, the harm of which cannot be underestimated and is very negative for the recovery of the body."
Day 22. I'm thinking of reading the lotr trilogy alongside my reboot. Keeping up in the book where I'm at in this forum. Thoughts? Anyone done something similar?
Day 2 ✓ - It was pretty difficult tbh. Lockdown fucked me up. I spent too much time sexting and watching porn that these couple of weeks I just couldnt stop. I know the next 5 days will be really difficult but I must keep going...
We may have a long way to go but we're further than before.