1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Manchester Suicide Bomber - Salman Abedi

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

You want me to read a book about that is about " Islamic imperialism" in a time of extreme prejudice against Muslims! This is your idea of being informed.

Do you have any other alternative history sources I "need" to read? Perhaps some books by such unbiased authors as David Duke[sarcasm]

Muslims are not the imperialists. The USA is right now an imperialist nation trying to take over the world

I'm not accusing you of white nationalism, I'm pointing it out. There is a difference there. You told me to "learn some history" in regard to my comments that Muslims have been in the west for ages, but they were not committing acts of terror. This Muslim terrorist is a very recent thing that has only in recent times has become major news and a hysterical topic. I'm older than you man and in my lifetime Muslims have been living here in peace. This history you think I need to read is fabricated alternative white nationalist history that claims they have always been attacking whites [ non-muslims] It's a big crock of shit.

You find a source that says 4 million dead and you think it's no big deal. It's a western source, America has control of news outlets you really going to believe everything you read? These are the people that were caught dressed up as the enemy [ British soldiers dressed as Muslim "terrorists"] committing terrorist acts.

Here is another source
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Another source with estimates as high as 8 million for Iraq and Afganistan alone.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/column...ave-killed-four-million-muslims-1990-39149394

Keep in mind that is was the Western world that decided to drop Israel in the middle of the Middle East. Could not give the Jews a nation in the west no it had to be in the Middle East. The old occupants of the land and the middle easterners had to pay for the slaughter of the Jews by Westerners it only makes sense.

The dropping of a hostile nation in the middle of the Middle East has caused a LOT of deaths and seems to be the cause for most of the conflict over there. That and American "intervention" such as puppet governments [ Saddam Hussein] outfitting and making terrorist groups [ Osama Bin Laden, various so-called rebels] Every rebel group in the Middle east, every war at least one side is funded and armed by the USA. The USA literally has divisions in the military that go to foreign nations to start up rebel groups with bribes promises of power, and just recruiting scum bag criminals to cause havoc. Killing people who actually help their nation and people [ Gaddaffi] America has been doing it ever since they got involved in the Middle East.

30 million is conservative.

You try to take both sides like a typical cognitive dissonant American. You say you don't support the "war on terror" but everything you say says you do support the war on terror and your posts are supporting it.

You no doubt support stopping immigration for brown people in the west [ aka Muslims] Meanwhile you support Religous freedom, lol. You support killing them apparently their brown lives are less valuable then the 20 white lives that died.

You from Britain? Why do the 20 who died there demand your outrage but the millions in the Middle East don't? You lie and say it's not women and children being killed in the Middle East [ but it is] not the lives of men are any less valuable. You lie and say the people being slaughtered that have their nations blown up are really the "terrorists" and the people typing on the internet on a forum where they come to get help for jacking off too much are the poor victims of Muslim terrorism.

Why do you think White lives are more valuable? You will say you don't just like you say you don't support the war on terror but everything you type says you do.

Why the alternative at least used by white nationalists history? That crap is used to justify hatred and genocide toward brown people.

For now. But I'm right behind you waiting to take the lead.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I'd have no problem with someone saying "ISIS is bad, but the war on terror is worse". It's an arguable point, because the war on terror has claimed more lives. But it doesn't change the fact that ISIS are complete scumbags, and most Muslims would agree with me. You're probably unable to grasp that point though.

"Terrorism" is debatable but how about invasions (Ottoman Empire in Europe, Al-Andalus / Spain, Turkey / Byzantium etc.) / Raiding and plundering other countries (the Crusades weren't unprovoked)

Islam isn't a race so quit the accusations of racism.

You probably hate non-Sunni Muslims (as ISIS do) or maybe you're practising some "cognitive dissonance" of your own.

Anyway, whatever.

3. If anyone's interersted, I won't be following this thread any more. Something shitty happened to me yesterday so I'm slightly on edge today. I don't need this nonsense right now.

4. Estus

Estus Guest

This isn't my argument nor do I wish to be apart of it, but I'd be happy to join in your competition.

A toast to some jolly cooperation!

5. Sorry to hear that man. Yeah, do whatever you need to cope with and adjust to what happened. Look after yourself buddy.

6. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for being a c-word. I haven't been in the best of sorts myself lately having quite a bad run. I tend to be an aggressive arguer at the best of times and my apologies.

7. Please, try to have a discussion without any petty insults and attacks at each other.
    If you can't control yourself, then it's best you find another thread and post something worthwhile and encouraging.
    Thanks everybody.

Al123 likes this.
  8. 17 - 0 - 0 :eek:

Evidently, I have more discipline, I am stronger and I am master of my domain. How do you like them apples? LMFAO! :D

9. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

:oops::emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_confounded:

Nice. But I'll be back I'm already training hard.

10. OK ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.