1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The minimum you must do on the platform.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Just wanted to put it there for the likes of me wondering how best to use the platform. I am not at all going to tell you how to use the platform to the full or in the best way possible (I don't know all that myself). What I do intend to put out there is that, make sure to join a thread, some challenge or something on those lines, where you come back and check in for every successful day. Make it a ritual. Come what may, failure or success, you check in and make an entry for the day, briefly descriing your feelings and actions. Believe me, more often than not, the chances are that as soon as you get some thoughts in your head, or urges, the very thought of posting streaks in the thread will help ward off by the evil thoughts of surrendering to your bad habits, your whims and fancies. Instead, you can easily divert your mind and start thinking about how you are going to describe to others on the platform about how you controlled, and why checking in everyday helps. Well, how and when do you think I got the idea of writing this here?