1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The more I don't look..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ifthisislove, Oct 26, 2015.

1. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

..the more I get.

One of my big goals in life is travelling to far-flung destinations throughout the entire world. Another one is attain financial independence. I stop looking actively for both, suddenly one potential business deal and an offer of a Caribbean tour in January falls on my lap.

Is that the way the universe works? The less you chase for what you want, but still attract it, the more you get?

2. chris4nj

chris4nj Fapstronaut

3. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Wow, such pearls of wisdom there!

4. NFRyanAaron

NFRyanAaron Fapstronaut

I have found that when I really want something I think about it for a couple of days and really imagine what it would be like to have the thing that I want and then I forget about it and live life. Every time that I have done that I get what I want. However if I continue to think about it/want it for too long it never shows up. I believe that to imagine having something and then to live shows a great deal of faith that the desired object is already on its way (abundance mind set). Where as if I continue to obsess about it it shows lack of faith and stops the magic from happening (lack mind set).

ifthisislove and raggedkitty like this.