1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The only thing I hate about being a man.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Munchausen_Faltered, May 4, 2021.

1. For me the only single thing is getting hard when I don't want/like it.
    Some examples:
    1. A P. scene flashes in my mind. I laugh at how stupid/ fake the scene was but my thing starts to swell and eventually gets hard even when the thought has long vanished. My rational is challenged and although I overcome it these days , I extremely distaste this happening.
    2. Once ,when a beautiful girl sat beside me and it happened again. I felt so so bad even during and after this happened.
    3.When I was in school I used to get erection in my classroom and thank God I was able to hide it every time.

2. Yeah, sometimes I wish I was born a woman xd. It's just a little atomic bomb in thou underwear that goes of when you do not want it not at the most randomized moments

Munchausen likes this.
  3. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Yeah, so much more inconvenient than having blood drip down your leg unexpectedly ruining your shorts etc. so great being female. Lol

Munchausen likes this.
  4. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I never wished be a woman

GhostRider@11 and Abzu like this.
  5. Being a man is awesome! I love getting hard, it's a part of my being male. I mean, I get where you're coming from, it can be a little inconvenient and embarrassing at times. But still, even at those times, I dig that being a man means I have to deal with it.

Abzu and D. Avide like this.
  6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Eww, no! :eek:
    Same.
    It is indeed! Let's suck it up! :p

7. Yes indeed. Being a man is awesome.
    I can never wish to be a woman. That's why I put up the title ' the only thing' .
    I'm sure women have more than a dozen things they hate being a women.

8. yeah well idk